- Sub Headline: Franchise Conglomerate Advances Strategic Growth; Plans in Place to Open 50 North American Locations in 2016
- City: Pompano Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.gfoonline.com/
- Listed: January 25, 2016 2:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // POMPANO BEACH, Fla. – Global Franchise Opportunities, the system of internationally recognized, proven franchise concepts including A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections (ABCHI), iCare – Intelligent Home Care Solutions and iHandyMan, today announced an extensive growth initiative to increase its North American presence by 50 units in 2016.
Following a knockout year of franchise growth, including ABCHI’s expansion to India, the growth of iCare in Atlantic Canada and the launch of the professional repair service, iHandyMan, Global Franchise Opportunities is on the cusp of unparalleled expansion.
“We laid the groundwork for incredible growth among our brands in 2016,” said Bill Redfern, founder, president and CEO of Global Franchise Opportunities. “Our success is grounded in the strength of support we offer our franchise partners. We take pride in our ability to provide extensive training, ongoing marketing assistance and a collection of proven systems and processes to help franchise partners run an effective business. And the numbers reflect that it is paying off.”
A proven expert in international franchising, Redfern and Global Franchise Opportunities are responsible for the development, growth and success of these standout home-focused concepts. Redfern started his home inspection business, ABCHI, in Canada in the mid-2000s, remarkably turning it into the country’s largest home inspection franchise after only two years. Today, ABCHI has nearly 200 franchises operating in 15 countries around the world.
Following ABCHI’s worldwide success, Redfern launched iCare – Intelligent Home Care Solutions in 2014 to meet the home healthcare needs of seniors everywhere. iCare offers services that help families overwhelmed with the responsibility of providing care to a loved one, all while ensuring your loved one remains in the comfort of his or her own home.
In 2015, Redfern launched iHandyMan, which frees homeowners from relying on specialized carpenters, electricians or plumbers, who are busy and sometimes require an hourly fee just for arriving at the job. iHandyMan franchise owners are bonded and insured, and are prepared for any job of any size. The home repair service covers a wide variety of projects to meet a host of needs from plumbing, electrical work and tile repair to working on concrete driveways, roofing and siding.
For self-starters looking for an opportunity to own their own business, ABCHI, iCare and iHandyMan offer a low-cost, proven path to success as part of a profitable home-based concept. Global Franchise Opportunities is one of the few franchisors offering master franchise opportunities for all three of its franchise concepts. Master franchise opportunities, which start at $12,000, are for entrepreneurs looking to develop a larger territory consisting of multiple franchise locations. Unit franchises start at $14,900. Unit franchise owners can work on their own or with a staff, hiring and managing outside contractors for larger jobs.
For more information about Global Franchise Opportunities, visit www.gfoonline.com.
About Global Franchise Opportunities
Launched by serial entrepreneur Bill Redfern, Global Franchise Opportunities includes internationally recognized brands A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections (ABCHI), iCare – Intelligent Home Care Solutions and iHandyMan. Global Franchise Opportunities offers master franchise and unit franchise opportunities. Existing businesses in these sectors can be converted to Global Franchise Opportunities and receive support and ongoing training from the proven concepts.
For more information about Global Franchise Opportunities, call (954) 933-7129 or visit www.gfoonline.com.
SOURCE Global Franchise Opportunities
185 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)