- Sub Headline: Leading Global Multi-Brand Franchisor Guides Aggressive Expansion Plan
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.GloriaJeans.com
- Listed: February 19, 2016 8:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // LOS ANGELES – It’s the jolt that America’s coffee scene needs.
Gloria Jean’s Coffees has announced an expansive franchise growth strategy to significantly increase its U.S. presence in 2016 and beyond. The gourmet specialty retail concept, currently with 58 locations in 22 states, already has its expansion plans percolating.
“We’re entering 2016 with a ton of momentum,” said Brian Balconi, Vice President USA of Gloria Jean’s Coffees and a seasoned franchise industry executive. “Ending the second half of 2015 with four U.S. openings, and with new locations planned for key markets across the country, the stage has been set for Gloria Jean’s Coffees to continue capturing the attention it commands from qualified franchise investors and operations teams.”
Emboldening the aggressive franchise growth is Retail Food Group (RFG), which acquired the brand in December 2014 and has been instrumental in designing the franchising strategy now being executed. RFG is Australia’s largest multi-brand retail food franchisor and a leading wholesale coffee roaster, with a track record of accomplishments across all corners of the world.
“The impact of RFG is immense,” added Balconi. “RFG brings significant global expertise in both franchising and coffee to the table.”
Franchisees joining the Gloria Jean’s Coffees system benefit from such expertise, with the company’s proven methods in training, marketing, procurement and menu innovation all lending themselves to supporting franchisees in their Gloria Jean’s Coffees operations.
Currently, there are more than 2,500 locations amongst RFG’s restaurant and café brands. Gloria Jean’s Coffees now makes up more than 800 units in 40 countries across the globe.
“Gloria Jean’s is synonymous with quality,” added Balconi. “The brand is treasured as one of America’s original specialty coffee shops. To this day, nearly four decades since opening our first shop, we continue to innovate with new blends and flavors that coffee lovers can’t find anywhere else.”
Roasting all of its own coffees at its facility in California, Gloria Jean’s Coffees maintains a strong commitment to offering fresh, premium blends ranging from light to dark varieties for its guests. Gloria Jean’s Coffees farm sources coffee beans, which originate from all parts of the world. Gloria Jean’s Coffees has a long-standing relationship with the Rainforest Alliance, which supports a healthier planet, stronger forests and an improved quality of life for farming communities where its coffee beans are grown.
In addition to its award-winning origins and blends, the brand is also well known for its flavored coffees and specialty beverages such as its signature chillers, mochas, lattes and hot cocoas. For those looking for a snack to accompany their coffee, Gloria Jean’s serves baked goods, including sweet pastries.
Available to single and multi-unit franchise operators, Gloria Jean’s Coffees is primarily based in shopping malls. The brand also has stand-alone locations, several of which have drive-thru service.
To learn more about Gloria Jean’s Coffees franchise opportunities, call (877) 320-5282 or visit www.gloriajeans.com/franchise.
About Gloria Jean’s Coffees
Founded in 1979, Gloria Jean’s Coffees was started by Gloria Jean Kvetko in Chicago as a small coffee and gift shop. In 2014, Retail Food Group Ltd. (RFG), one of the world’s largest multi-brand retail food franchisors and leading wholesale coffee roasters, acquired Gloria Jean’s Coffees with plans to grow the brand through franchising throughout the U.S. There are currently 58 locations in more than 22 states across the country.
Gloria Jean’s Coffees is best-known for its specialty coffee, quick and friendly service and warm atmosphere. In addition to its gourmet blends, origins and flavored whole beans, the brand also serves a range of signature specialty beverages including its chillers, mochas and brewed coffees.
For more information on menu items, shop locations and hours of operation, visit www.gloriajeans.com.
SOURCE Gloria Jean’s Coffees
All Points Public Relations
452 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)