- Franchise URL: http://www.GoBurrito.com
- Listed: May 29, 2016 10:00 am
- Expires: 91 days, 9 hours
SALIBURY, NC (FranchisePOD.com) May 27, 2016 – Go Burrito, locally known for fresh, made-to-order California-style burritos announces plans to expand its successful brand by offering franchise opportunities for the first time.
The physicist owned burrito restaurant, Go Burrito, was founded in February of 2013, by Mikey Wetzel, a retired Microsoft executive. Mikey and his wife, Lily, moved their family from the hustle and bustle of Seattle to the small town of Salisbury in 2003. Still working with Xbox gaming concepts and enjoying the small-town lifestyle, Mikey and Lily noticed the need for the revitalization of downtown Salisbury and decided to make a jump into entrepreneurship. While looking for commercial space to lease, they happened upon on old sandwich shop which sparked the idea of a burrito shack. Growing up on the coast of California, Mikey and Lily longed for those Cali-style burritos they enjoyed during their younger years after a long day of surfing. Lily and Mikey decided to bring those Cali-style burritos to Salisbury with Go Burrito and never looked back.
Go Burrito has one restaurant located at 115 W Fisher St, Salisbury, NC, which has become extremely popular in a short period of time presumably due to its beach themed atmosphere, high quality food that is fresh and never frozen, and the only rooftop bar in Salisbury.
Mikey hired the services of the Knoxville based firm, Franchise Innovation Group, a recognized leader in building franchise systems across the country, to facilitate and consult on this initiative.
“We have perfected our Cali-style burritos and we are ready to take the next step by expanding across the nation,” says Mikey. “It’s our mission to change what you know about burritos. If your burrito isn’t the size of your head, then it’s too small.”
To learn more about Go Burrito, or for franchise information, interested parties can visit, yougottawearshades.com or call 865.320.0083.
953 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- A Sweet & Savory Growth Plan: Doc Popcorn & Dippin’ Dots Seek to Open Co-Branded Franchises in Spokane Malls (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Massage Envy Takes First Steps to International Expansion in Australia (1 views)
- Kitchen Tune-Up Debuts New Customer Service Feature (1 views)
- Vanguard Cleaning Systems® Brand Again Ranked #4 Top Home Based Franchise (1 views)
- Pieology Pizzeria Opens Third Texas Location (1 views)
- Pie Five Pizza Co. Appoints Wendy Moats New Senior VP of Operations (1 views)
- Sky Zone Mount Sinai Hosts Fundraiser Benefitting The Multiple Sclerosis Foundation (1 views)
- Bret and Lacey Mitchell Bring Fresh Coat Painters to North Texas (1 views)
- ServiceMaster Names Pair to Board of Directors (1 views)
- On St. Patrick’s Day, Guests Can “Win Some Green” At Dunkin’ Donuts (1 views)
- Cinnaholic Announces Plans for Nine New Locations (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance Denver Partners with Holiday Retirement Community Lakewood Estates (1 views)
- Sports Franchise Launches in Atlanta (1 views)
- Pie Five Goes Deliciously Dairy-Free with Rollout of Daiya Vegan Cheese Topping (1 views)