- Franchise URL: http://www.GoBurrito.com
- Listed: May 29, 2016 10:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SALIBURY, NC (FranchisePOD.com) May 27, 2016 – Go Burrito, locally known for fresh, made-to-order California-style burritos announces plans to expand its successful brand by offering franchise opportunities for the first time.
The physicist owned burrito restaurant, Go Burrito, was founded in February of 2013, by Mikey Wetzel, a retired Microsoft executive. Mikey and his wife, Lily, moved their family from the hustle and bustle of Seattle to the small town of Salisbury in 2003. Still working with Xbox gaming concepts and enjoying the small-town lifestyle, Mikey and Lily noticed the need for the revitalization of downtown Salisbury and decided to make a jump into entrepreneurship. While looking for commercial space to lease, they happened upon on old sandwich shop which sparked the idea of a burrito shack. Growing up on the coast of California, Mikey and Lily longed for those Cali-style burritos they enjoyed during their younger years after a long day of surfing. Lily and Mikey decided to bring those Cali-style burritos to Salisbury with Go Burrito and never looked back.
Go Burrito has one restaurant located at 115 W Fisher St, Salisbury, NC, which has become extremely popular in a short period of time presumably due to its beach themed atmosphere, high quality food that is fresh and never frozen, and the only rooftop bar in Salisbury.
Mikey hired the services of the Knoxville based firm, Franchise Innovation Group, a recognized leader in building franchise systems across the country, to facilitate and consult on this initiative.
“We have perfected our Cali-style burritos and we are ready to take the next step by expanding across the nation,” says Mikey. “It’s our mission to change what you know about burritos. If your burrito isn’t the size of your head, then it’s too small.”
To learn more about Go Burrito, or for franchise information, interested parties can visit, yougottawearshades.com or call 865.320.0083.
1191 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (11 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (6 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (6 views)
- Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Opening First Northern Alabama Restaurant in Madison (4 views)
- Popular TV Hunting Show to Feature United Country Properties (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (3 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (3 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (3 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- SpeedPro Imaging Enhances NYC with Fifth Studio Opening (3 views)
- Kumon: World’s Largest Education Franchise Targets Western Massachusetts for Expansion Plans (3 views)