- Street: 9827 Cogdill Road, STE 1
- City: Knoxville
- State: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 1281 human views
- Listed: May 29, 2016 10:00 am
- Expires: 9 days, 11 hours
Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities
SALIBURY, NC (FranchisePOD.com) May 27, 2016 – Go Burrito, locally known for fresh, made-to-order California-style burritos announces plans to expand its successful brand by offering franchise opportunities for the first time.
The physicist owned burrito restaurant, Go Burrito, was founded in February of 2013, by Mikey Wetzel, a retired Microsoft executive. Mikey and his wife, Lily, moved their family from the hustle and bustle of Seattle to the small town of Salisbury in 2003. Still working with Xbox gaming concepts and enjoying the small-town lifestyle, Mikey and Lily noticed the need for the revitalization of downtown Salisbury and decided to make a jump into entrepreneurship. While looking for commercial space to lease, they happened upon on old sandwich shop which sparked the idea of a burrito shack. Growing up on the coast of California, Mikey and Lily longed for those Cali-style burritos they enjoyed during their younger years after a long day of surfing. Lily and Mikey decided to bring those Cali-style burritos to Salisbury with Go Burrito and never looked back.
Go Burrito has one restaurant located at 115 W Fisher St, Salisbury, NC, which has become extremely popular in a short period of time presumably due to its beach themed atmosphere, high quality food that is fresh and never frozen, and the only rooftop bar in Salisbury.
1608 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)