- Franchise URL: http://www.GoBurrito.com
- Listed: May 29, 2016 10:00 am
- Expires: 63 days, 9 hours
SALIBURY, NC (FranchisePOD.com) May 27, 2016 – Go Burrito, locally known for fresh, made-to-order California-style burritos announces plans to expand its successful brand by offering franchise opportunities for the first time.
The physicist owned burrito restaurant, Go Burrito, was founded in February of 2013, by Mikey Wetzel, a retired Microsoft executive. Mikey and his wife, Lily, moved their family from the hustle and bustle of Seattle to the small town of Salisbury in 2003. Still working with Xbox gaming concepts and enjoying the small-town lifestyle, Mikey and Lily noticed the need for the revitalization of downtown Salisbury and decided to make a jump into entrepreneurship. While looking for commercial space to lease, they happened upon on old sandwich shop which sparked the idea of a burrito shack. Growing up on the coast of California, Mikey and Lily longed for those Cali-style burritos they enjoyed during their younger years after a long day of surfing. Lily and Mikey decided to bring those Cali-style burritos to Salisbury with Go Burrito and never looked back.
Go Burrito has one restaurant located at 115 W Fisher St, Salisbury, NC, which has become extremely popular in a short period of time presumably due to its beach themed atmosphere, high quality food that is fresh and never frozen, and the only rooftop bar in Salisbury.
Mikey hired the services of the Knoxville based firm, Franchise Innovation Group, a recognized leader in building franchise systems across the country, to facilitate and consult on this initiative.
“We have perfected our Cali-style burritos and we are ready to take the next step by expanding across the nation,” says Mikey. “It’s our mission to change what you know about burritos. If your burrito isn’t the size of your head, then it’s too small.”
To learn more about Go Burrito, or for franchise information, interested parties can visit, yougottawearshades.com or call 865.320.0083.
1010 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Brings a Taste of Texas to Hanover (2 views)
- Captain D’s Continues South Carolina Expansion with Grand Opening of New Boiling Springs Restaurant (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (2 views)
- Jersey Mike’s Subs Opens First Ferndale Location (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- PizzaRev Recognized in 2016 HALO Awards for Nutrition Awareness Campaign (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers Is Now Open in Downtown Montgomery, Alabama (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- sweetFrog Premium Frozen Yogurt Reopens Virginia Beach Shop (2 views)
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Hosts Grand Opening to Support Local Charity (2 views)
- Multi-Concept Franchisee To Open 10 Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Locations throughout Arizona (2 views)