- Franchise URL: http://www.GoBurrito.com
- Listed: May 29, 2016 10:00 am
- Expires: 28 days, 9 hours
SALIBURY, NC (FranchisePOD.com) May 27, 2016 – Go Burrito, locally known for fresh, made-to-order California-style burritos announces plans to expand its successful brand by offering franchise opportunities for the first time.
The physicist owned burrito restaurant, Go Burrito, was founded in February of 2013, by Mikey Wetzel, a retired Microsoft executive. Mikey and his wife, Lily, moved their family from the hustle and bustle of Seattle to the small town of Salisbury in 2003. Still working with Xbox gaming concepts and enjoying the small-town lifestyle, Mikey and Lily noticed the need for the revitalization of downtown Salisbury and decided to make a jump into entrepreneurship. While looking for commercial space to lease, they happened upon on old sandwich shop which sparked the idea of a burrito shack. Growing up on the coast of California, Mikey and Lily longed for those Cali-style burritos they enjoyed during their younger years after a long day of surfing. Lily and Mikey decided to bring those Cali-style burritos to Salisbury with Go Burrito and never looked back.
Go Burrito has one restaurant located at 115 W Fisher St, Salisbury, NC, which has become extremely popular in a short period of time presumably due to its beach themed atmosphere, high quality food that is fresh and never frozen, and the only rooftop bar in Salisbury.
Mikey hired the services of the Knoxville based firm, Franchise Innovation Group, a recognized leader in building franchise systems across the country, to facilitate and consult on this initiative.
“We have perfected our Cali-style burritos and we are ready to take the next step by expanding across the nation,” says Mikey. “It’s our mission to change what you know about burritos. If your burrito isn’t the size of your head, then it’s too small.”
To learn more about Go Burrito, or for franchise information, interested parties can visit, yougottawearshades.com or call 865.320.0083.
1070 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Slow Smokes through the Gateway Cities with Grand Opening in Downey (2 views)
- AlphaGraphics Again Dominates Quick Printing Top 100 (2 views)
- International Vapor Group, Inc., wholly-owned subsidiary Eversmoke, Announced Today the Transition of the Eversmoke Brand to Tech-Savvy Brand, VaporFi (2 views)
- Rhythm Time Franchisee Wins National Womens Award (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (2 views)
- Chicago Real Estate Resources Residential Group Joins Real Living Real Estate Brokerage Network (2 views)
- UFC Gym Expands Long Island Footprint With Farmingdale Grand Opening (2 views)
- Don’t Get Burned with Your AC This Summer – One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (2 views)
- Two Local Moms Open Pet Wants Olathe (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)
- Giant Tiger in Fergus, Ontario, Celebrates Grand Opening This Saturday (2 views)
- AdvantaClean’s Founder and CEO Gets Inside Look at His Company’s Local Franchise Operations (2 views)
- Auntie Anne’s Wins MarketPlace Development’s Golden Star Award (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (2 views)
- Dairy Farmer Couple joins forces with Chemist to launch Creative Colors International in Hershey, PA (2 views)