- Sub Headline: Premier Preschool Now Open For Enrollment To The City Community
- Franchise URL: http://www.goddardschools.com
- Listed: April 7, 2016 7:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // FREDERICKSBURG, Va. – Goddard Systems, Inc. (GSI), the franchisor of The Goddard School® preschool system, announces its newest school in Fredericksburg, VA is open. Located at 10060 Southpoint Parkway, Fredericksburg, VA 22407, the new school is owned and operated by franchisee Gary Lucy.
Prior to joining The Goddard School, Gary earned a bachelor’s in education and spent six years of his life teaching elementary and middle-school students. His connection to The Goddard School began when his two sons attended and graduated from the school in Ashland, VA. Realizing the value of the programs, Gary was inspired to reach out to families in the area and make a difference in their lives by opening a school in Fredericksburg. Gary’s wife, Lori, plans to join him as co-owner as the couple has been actively involved in their children’s school community with leadership roles, including coaching Little League and teaching Sunday school.
The Goddard School preschool system prides itself on its unique dual-management system, a distinguisher in the early childhood education industry. Franchise owners are onsite at each location and work alongside an educational director, whose focus is to communicate and work with teachers, as well as to implement The Goddard School curriculum. This dual-management system ensures a hands-on, community-focused approach when it comes to early childhood education. With each school opening, The Goddard School also has a local economic impact, creating an average of 20 to 25 jobs within the community.
The Goddard School’s play-based approach, called Fun, Learning Experience (or F.L.EX.®), is grounded in research on how children learn best: children experience the deepest, most genuine learning when they are having fun. At The Goddard School, the focus is on building each child’s emotional, academic, social, creative and physical skills to provide a well-rounded experience and ensure each one becomes confident, joyful and fully prepared in school and in life. The Goddard School’s proprietary F.L.EX. curriculum has earned AdvancED and Middle States Corporate Accreditation by demonstrating excellence in early childhood education.
“With nearly 30 years of experience in early childhood education, The Goddard School’s unique dual-management system creates lasting community bonds as owners are on-site at the Schools to provide support to the communities they serve,” said Joe Schumacher, Chief Executive Officer of Goddard Systems, Inc. “One area that truly sets us apart from other childcare systems is our philosophy based on learning through play, designed to teach and reinforce 21st century skills, including social behaviors such as communication, critical thinking, creativity and collaboration. This philosophy fosters a lifelong love of learning and creates meaningful connections at an early age.”
Jobs relating to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) are currently the fastest growing segment of the U.S. economy, and a focus on developing 21st century skills such as creativity and innovation as well as the abilities to collaborate, communicate and think critically, is expected to increase over time. By introducing 21st century skill concepts early on, children develop a strong foundation and a passion for STEAM at the very beginning of their education.
“We recognized the need to provide children in the community with a solid foundation for education through The Goddard School’s amazing programs,” said franchisee Gary Lucy. “My family and I are thrilled at the opportunity to make a difference in children’s lives. We seek to create an environment where teachers enjoy coming to work each day and children are eager to become lifelong learners.”
Long recognized as the industry leader, The Goddard School preschool system has been consistently listed in Entrepreneur magazine’s “Franchise 500” ranking as the number one childcare franchise for 15 consecutive years (January 2016).
The Goddard School located in Fredericksburg, VA is located at 10060 Southpoint Parkway, Fredericksburg, VA 22407. To reach this location, please call (540) 684-3790 or email FredericksburgVA@goddardschools.com. For general information and franchising opportunities, please visit www.goddardschoolfranchise.com.
About The Goddard School Franchise
The Goddard School Franchise, franchisor of The Goddard School preschools, was named the No. 1 Childcare Franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine for the fifteenth consecutive year (January 2016) and one of the Top 200 Franchise Systems (in worldwide sales) by Franchise Times for the ninth consecutive year (October 2015). Headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, The Goddard School Franchise currently licenses more than 430 franchised Schools with more than 50,000 students in 35 states. The Goddard School’s AdvancED- and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX.® Learning Program (Fun Learning Experience), a comprehensive play-based curriculum developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success. With a proven system in place and a strong network of dedicated franchisees, The Goddard School Franchise is the acknowledged leader in franchised childcare and a premier educational childcare provider. For more information, visitwww.goddardschoolfranchise.com.
SOURCE The Goddard School Franchise
197 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)