- Sub Headline: Premier Preschool Opens Its Doors To The City Community
- Street: 16189 Elmhurst Lane
- City: Lakeville
- State: Minnesota
- Zip/Postal Code: 55044
- Franchise URL: http://www.goddardschools.com
- Listed: January 11, 2016 11:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // LAKEVILLE, MN – Goddard Systems, Inc. (GSI), the franchisor of The Goddard School® preschool system, announces its newest school in Lakeville, MN is open. Located at 16189 Elmhurst Lane, Lakeville, MN 55044, the new school is owned and operated by franchisees, Mary Sue and Tom Walker.
With a Bachelor’s degree in Social Studies Education and a Master’s degree in Organizational Leadership and Ethics, Mary Sue’s background is heavily rooted in education and business. Prior to opening The Goddard School, Mary Sue worked in education as a college counselor at a college preparatory high school, as well as in college admissions and as a program director and staff coordinator for a children’s camp in upstate New York. As parents of two young children, Mary Sue and Tom understand the importance of quality child care, and aim to use their background in education and leadership to bring a distinct set of skills and strengths to the new school serving Lakeville and surrounding communities.
The Goddard School preschool system prides itself on its unique dual-management system, a distinguisher in the early childhood education industry. Franchise owners are onsite at each location and work alongside an educational director, whose main focus is to communicate and work with teachers, as well as to implement The Goddard School curriculum. This dual-management system ensures a hands-on, community-focused approach when it comes to early childhood education. With each school opening, The Goddard School also has a local economic impact, creating an average of 20 to 25 jobs within the community.
The Goddard School’s play-based approach, called Fun, Learning Experience (or F.L.EX.®), is grounded in research on how children learn best: children experience the deepest, most genuine learning when they are having fun. At The Goddard School, the focus is on building each child’s emotional, academic, social, creative and physical skills to provide a well-rounded experience and ensure each one becomes confident, joyful and fully prepared in school and in life. The Goddard School’s proprietary F.L.EX. curriculum has earned AdvancED and Middle States Corporate Accreditation by demonstrating excellence in early childhood education.
“With more than 25 years of experience in early childhood education, The Goddard School’s unique dual-management system creates lasting community bonds as owners are on-site at the schools to provide support to the communities they serve,” said Joe Schumacher, Chief Executive Officer of Goddard Systems, Inc. “One area that truly sets us apart from other childcare systems is our philosophy based on learning through play, designed to teach and reinforce 21st century skills, including social behaviors such as communication, critical thinking, creativity and collaboration. This philosophy fosters a lifelong love of learning and creates meaningful connections at an early age.”
Jobs relating to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) are currently the fastest growing segment of the U.S. economy, and a focus on developing 21st century skills such as creativity and innovation as well as the abilities to collaborate, communicate and think critically, is expected to increase over time. By introducing 21st century skill concepts early on, children develop a strong foundation and a passion for STEAM at the very beginning of their education.
“Because of my extensive educational background, I truly believe in the importance of quality early education. The Goddard School was the perfect choice because it gives us the opportunity to offer a quality early education to our community,” said franchisee, Mary Sue Walker. “We’re confident the Lakeville community will embrace the school’s unique curriculum and educational programs as a wonderful asset to our city.”
Long recognized as the industry leader, The Goddard School preschool system has been consistently listed in Entrepreneur magazine’s “Franchise 500” ranking as the number one childcare franchise for fifteen consecutive years (January 2016).
The Goddard School located in Lakeville, MN is located behind the HyVee store at 16189 Elmhurst Lane, Lakeville, MN 55044. To reach this location, please call (952) 232-6761 or email email@example.com. For general information and franchising opportunities, please visit www.goddardschoolfranchise.com
About The Goddard School Franchise
The Goddard School Franchise, franchisor of The Goddard School preschools, was named the No. 1 Childcare Franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine for the fifteenth consecutive year (January 2016) and one of the Top 200 Franchise Systems (in worldwide sales) by Franchise Times for the ninth consecutive year (October 2015). Headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, The Goddard School Franchise currently licenses more than 440 franchised Schools with more than 50,000 students in 35 states. The Goddard School’s AdvancED- and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX.® Learning Program (Fun Learning Experience), a comprehensive play-based curriculum developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success. With a proven system in place and a strong network of dedicated franchisees, The Goddard School Franchise is the acknowledged leader in franchised childcare and a premier educational childcare provider. For more information, visit www.goddardschoolfranchise.com.
SOURCE The Goddard School Franchise
165 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)