- Sub Headline: Play Based Preschool Now Open For Enrollment
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoddardSchools.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 10:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 15, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SAUGUS, Mass. – Goddard Systems, Inc. (GSI), the franchisor of The Goddard School® preschool system, announces its newest school in Saugus, MA is open. Located at 248 Lynn Fells Parkway, Saugus, MA 01906, the new school is owned and operated by franchisees Dave and Trisha Kahn.
To celebrate the opening, the school will kick off its “Root For Earth” campaign, a week-long celebration promoting environmental responsibility. During Root for Earth, preschoolers from The Goddard School will engage in a range of eco-friendly projects inspired by S.T.E.A.M. (science, technology, engineering, art and math).
The event, which leads up to Earth Day and is celebrated by all Goddard Schools, marks the first time Dave and Trisha will participate in the event as new owners.
The Goddard School preschool system prides itself on its unique dual-management system, a distinguisher in the early childhood education industry. Franchise owners are onsite at each location and work alongside an educational director, whose focus is to communicate and work with teachers, as well as to implement The Goddard School curriculum. This dual-management system ensures a hands-on, community-focused approach when it comes to early childhood education. With each school opening, The Goddard School also has a local economic impact, creating an average of 20 to 25 jobs within the community.
The Goddard School’s play-based approach, called Fun, Learning Experience (or F.L.EX.®), is grounded in research on how children learn best: children experience the deepest, most genuine learning when they are having fun.
At The Goddard School, the focus is on building each child’s emotional, academic, social, creative and physical skills to provide a well-rounded experience and ensure each one becomes confident, joyful and fully prepared in school and in life.
“With nearly 30 years of experience in early childhood education, The Goddard School’s unique dual-management system creates lasting community bonds as owners are on-site at the Schools to provide support to the communities they serve,” said Joe Schumacher, Chief Executive Officer of Goddard Systems, Inc. “One area that truly sets us apart from other childcare systems is our philosophy based on learning through play, designed to teach and reinforce 21st century skills, including social behaviors such as communication, critical thinking, creativity and collaboration. This philosophy fosters a lifelong love of learning and creates meaningful connections at an early age.”
Jobs relating to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) are currently the fastest growing segment of the U.S. economy, and a focus on developing 21st century skills such as creativity and innovation as well as the abilities to collaborate, communicate and think critically, is expected to increase over time. By introducing 21st century skill concepts early on, children develop a strong foundation and a passion for STEAM at the very beginning of their education.
“With two children of our own, my wife and I know how important early education is for child development,” said franchisee Dave Kahn. “We believe in the exceptional programs The Goddard School has to offer and are excited to bring our play-based program to the community.
The Goddard School located in Saugus, MA is located at 248 Lynn Fells Parkway, Saugus, MA 01906. To reach this location, please call (781) 484-0600 or email SaugusMA@goddardschools.com.
About The Goddard School Franchise
The Goddard School Franchise, franchisor of The Goddard School preschools, was named the No. 1 Childcare Franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine for the fifteenth consecutive year (January 2016) and one of the Top 200 Franchise Systems (in worldwide sales) by Franchise Times for the ninth consecutive year (October 2015). Headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, The Goddard School Franchise currently licenses more than 430 franchised Schools with more than 50,000 students in 35 states. The Goddard School’s AdvancED- and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX.® Learning Program (Fun Learning Experience), a comprehensive play-based curriculum developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success. With a proven system in place and a strong network of dedicated franchisees, The Goddard School Franchise is the acknowledged leader in franchised childcare and a premier educational childcare provider. For more information, visitwww.goddardschoolfranchise.com.
SOURCE The Goddard School Franchise
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)