- Sub Headline: 40 locations planned for Missouri, Kentucky & Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.Godfathers.com
- Listed: July 24, 2016 8:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
JULY 24, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – Ambitious, excited and focused. That’s how Godfather’s Pizza, Inc. (GPI) Vice President of Development Dave Gartlan describes the next nine months for franchisee, TA Operating.
The Ohio-based company, operating a convenience store brand under the name Minit Mart, plans to add 40 new stores this year around Kansas City, Missouri; Lexington, Kentucky; and across the state of Illinois. This will more than double their convenience store locations serving A Pizza You Can’t Refuse® from 38 to 78. Minit Mart stores with Godfather’s Pizza Express can already be found in Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky and Tennessee.
Earlier this year, TA Operating opened four limited-service stores with Godfather’s Pizza Express in the St. Joseph/Kansas City area. Typical construction and implementation takes approximately 90 days to complete.
“The team at TA Operating sure know how to make a quick impact on the communities they conduct business,” says Gartlan. “Their drive and knowledge of the food industry, combined with their focus on service, has contributed to the overall success of our Express model.”
It may be an ambitious goal, but one that has been met with excitement and much preparation.
“We want to make it easy for pizza fans to get their hands on the food they love the most,” says Craig Stanley, Category Manager of Foodservice for Minit Mart. “Families and professionals alike have been requesting greater access to Godfather’s Pizza and we’re more than happy to give it to them.”
Godfather’s Pizza has been making pizzas for over 43 years and was recognized by consumers as the top choice for pizza, according to Nation’s Restaurant News. TA Operating is no stranger to the convenience store and pizza industry. Their partnership with Godfather’s Pizza, Inc. began in 2013 in Kentucky.
One-of-a-kind signature specialty pizzas like the Taco Pie, Classic Combo and Humble Pie are available from the Express location by the slice or as Larges. Combo meals, as well as Cheesesticks, Breakfast Pizza, Pepperoni Rolls, Dessert Pizzas, and Chicken Wings can be also be added to any order or purchased ala carte.
Learn more about franchising opportunities with Godfather’s Pizza by contacting Dave Gartlan, Director of Franchise Development, at DGartlan(at)Godfathers(dot)com, visiting Godfathers.com/Franchising, or calling 800-456-8347.
634 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)