- Sub Headline: Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has launched new eco-friendly and cost efficient cleaning products in all stores.
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: February 26, 2016 11:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Dallas, TX – In an effort to increase the quality and efficiency of operations, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has adopted new cleaning products in all stores. The new products replace a system which has been a consistent source of Owner/Operator feedback.
Taking that feedback into consideration, Dickey’s has partnered with Ecolab to introduce a more effective and eco-friendly line of cleaning products system-wide. As this initiative is a complete overhaul of the existing cleaning system, the new products include dish detergent, sanitizer, floor cleaner, heavy-duty cleaner/degreaser, glass cleaner and hand soap. Ecolab will visit every Dickey’s location for installation.
“These new products are the gold standard in the industry,” says Tamala Fowler, Vice President of R&D and Purchasing. “The test phase was overwhelmingly positive, and we are glad to offer our Owner/Operators these high-performance, cost efficient cleaning products in their stores.”
The new products not only come with personalized installation, but training from an Ecolab technician which will then be supported by product ID/application posters in every store. Ecolab QSR specializes in helping customers deliver a cleaner, safer, more efficient and sustainable operation consistently across their chain to help improve revenue, lower operating costs, protect their brand and drive guest experience.
To learn more about franchising with Dickeys, visit www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 530 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Public Relations Specialist
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
(972) 248-9899 ext. 235
268 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)