- Sub Headline: Bold, spicy flavored sirloin, shrimp, ribs and chicken available for a limited time
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoldenCorral.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 10:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Golden Corral®, the nation’s largest grill-buffet chain, is offering guests a buffet dining experience bursting with bold, spicy flavors on their New “Fired Up Favorites” menu. Beginning on April 4, Golden Corral will be enhancing their dinner menu with these endless, flavorful items:
- New Sriracha Chicken Tenders
- New Mango Habanero, Garlic Parmesan, and Buffalo Wings
- BBQ and Honey Teriyaki Ribs
- New Firecracker Shrimp and New Hickory Smoked Carved Sirloin will be added to the promotion on May 9. The New Fired Up Favorites promotion will be available at all Golden Corral restaurants across the country through June 12.
The addition of the “Fired Up Favorites” menu capitalizes on current flavor trends by combining bold flavors with favorite items such as wings, ribs, shrimp, and sirloin. According to the latest Flavor Consumer Trend Report published by research firm Technomic, a majority of respondents indicated they preferred spicy or hot sauces, dips or condiments. Interest in bold flavors has notably increased over the past several years, as hot or spicy foods, including condiments, sauces and dips, appealed to 50% of consumers recently polled, compared to just 46% in 2009.
“Increasingly, restaurant guests are craving more robust flavors,” said Golden Corral Vice President of National Marketing and Media Shelley Wolford. We created the ‘Fired Up Favorites’ dinner menu to enhance our guests’ buffet experience by adding trendy New flavors and high appeal items.”
Golden Corral spokesperson Jeff Foxworthy brings Fired Up Favorites to life in a fun setting that will engage viewers, entertain, and reinforce the New flavor experience. The commercial is currently airing and can be seen here.
About Golden Corral
Golden Corral, based in Raleigh, N.C., is the nation’s largest grill-buffet restaurant chain with 484 restaurants operating in 41 states as of January 1, 2016. Golden Corral is famous for its variety, including USDA steaks cooked to order, rotisserie chicken, awesome pot roast, hot yeast rolls, and desserts like homemade carrot cake and the Chocolate Wonderfall®.
SOURCE Golden Corral
214 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)