- Sub Headline: Vancouver’s newest health club, Gold’s Gym Vancouver, offers amenities for every age – from one-on-one personal training to team training – even onsite childcare.
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoldsGym.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 9:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
VANCOUVER, CANADA (FranchisePOD.com) April 06, 2016 – Local Gold’s Gym franchise owner, Mike Williams, is pleased to announce the opening of Gold’s Gym Vancouver. The new 32,000 square foot health club in Vancouver features numerous services and programs for every age and fitness level — including group exercise classes, cardio training equipment, free weights, onsite childcare, and more.
“With first-rate amenities and enthusiastic fitness experts, we are ready to change lives through fitness,” says Mike Williams, owner/manager. “Gold’s Gym Vancouver is dedicated to strengthening the communities we serve.”
Residents of Vancouver and surrounding areas will enjoy all that the new Gold’s Gym has to offer. For the energy of group exercise, classes include Les Mills, cycling, Zumba, and U-Jam. For a solo workout at an individual pace, try the cardio training equipment (with personalized viewing screens), the Cardio Cinema, functional training, free weights, or selectorized resistance training. For one-on-one professional assistance to help you achieve your fitness goals, personal trainers are available to lead both small group and team training.
Other amenities featured at the new Gold’s Gym Vancouver include full locker room amenities (with saunas in both men’s and women’s locker rooms), tanning, full towel service, juice bar, pro shop and onsite childcare.
Learn more about Gold’s Gym Vancouver by calling 360.984.6796 – or visit http://www.goldsgym.com/vancouver.
About Gold’s Gym
With the best services and amenities in the Northwest, Gold’s Gym also offers convenient locations in North Seattle, Woodinville, and Kirkland, Washington. Programs include group exercise, strength training, cardio training, and personal training.
SOURCE Gold’s Gym
TAG Digital Marketing
+1 (407) 398-6629
TAG Digital Marketing
208 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)