Gold’s Gym Names Adam Zeitsiff Chief Information Officer And Craig Sherwood Senior Vice President Franchising To Continue Growth And Innovation Of The Brand
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoldsGym.com
- Listed: February 26, 2016 9:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, Feb. 26, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Gold’s Gym (www.goldsgym.com), the world’s leading authority on health and fitness, announced today that it has hired Adam Zeitsiff as chief information officer and Craig Sherwood as senior vice president of franchising.
“In 2016, we are focused on finding new ways to enhance and redefine the member experience,” said Brandon Bean, CEO of Gold’s Gym. “The addition of Zeitsiff and Sherwood will help us accelerate innovative concepts and grow the Gold’s Gym brand.”
Adam Zeitsiff will oversee and design IT infrastructure, ensuring it is optimally designed and supported to advance the organization and support corporate initiatives. Zeitsiff previously served as president of Jonas Fitness and business unit manager of Jonas Software and has a vast background in operating IT, technology and software-driven environments for performance excellence. Prior to Jonas Fitness, Zeitsiff served as president and CEO of EZFACILITY, a leading provider of SaaS-based scheduling, management and membership software solutions.
Craig Sherwood will manage franchise operations, development and administration activities. Sherwood, an attorney and former Army officer, has extensive operational and development experience. He was previously the senior director of franchise development at Sonic Corp. and has held leadership positions at Corner Bakery Café, Fazoli’s Restaurants and Yum! Brands.
About Gold’s Gym
Since 1965 Gold’s Gym has built a Legacy of Strength − a legacy that goes back to the very first Gold’s Gym in Venice, California. Fifty years later, Gold’s Gym is the most recognized gym chain in the world with more than 700 locations in 38 states and 23 countries. Gold’s Gym offers the latest equipment and services, including group exercise, personal training, cardiovascular equipment, group cycle, Pilates and yoga. With nearly 3 million members worldwide, Gold’s Gym helps all kinds of people achieve their potential through fitness.
For more information please visit www.goldsgym.com, www.facebook.com/goldsgym or www.twitter.com/goldsgym.
SOURCE Gold’s Gym
296 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)