- Sub Headline: Gym member wins a “Check-In and Win a Trip to Hawaii” contest at Gold’s Gym in Sterling.
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoldsGym.com
- Listed: April 1, 2016 11:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
STERLING, VIRGINIA (FranchisePOD.com) March 31, 2016 – Gold’s Gym in Sterling, an independent health and fitness franchise, and TAG Digital Marketing (TAG), a search engine and social media marketing agency in Orlando, Florida, announced the winner of their “Check-In and Win a Trip to Hawaii” Facebook contest.
Randomly drawn from hundreds of contestants, Lissa Ryan won round trip airfare for two to Honolulu, Hawaii, and five nights’ hotel accommodations. Thanks to her commitment to her health, Lissa will enjoy the sand and surf of Waikiki Beach.
Jeremy Lowell, along with partners Lori Lowell, Sandy Hall, Joe Harrison and John Custard, owners of northern Virginia Gold’s Gym locations in Sterling, Woodbridge, Herndon, Lake Ridge, Lorton and Fitchburg – and Bill Konstand, president and CEO of TAG – were just as elated with contest results.
“The rules simply required gym members to check-in twenty times over a three month period,” says Konstand. “Not to mention a once-in-a-lifetime vacation for Lissa, the social media check-ins gathered during that time equate to free advertisements for participating Gold’s Gym locations.”
The Lowell group agrees. “Thousands of our gym members participated in the contest, and check-ins skyrocketed as the ninety days drew to a close. We saw phenomenal attendance and witnessed a positive buzz in the community – all fueled by the enthusiasm of our members.”
Although there could be only one winner of this year’s “Check-In and Win” contest, Konstand advises gym members to be ready for another in the future. TAG plans to run this contest regularly with their participating Gold’s Gym locations.
“We anticipate more Gold’s Gym locations to participate next year,” he predicts, “and hope to offer even more exotic contest locations.”
While Gold’s Gym Sterling realized increased attendance and free advertising thanks to social media check-ins, the best outcome belongs to those members who improved their health and fitness through dedicated exercise.
The “Check-In and Win a Trip to Hawaii” contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Gold’s Gym International; rather, it is sponsored by TAG Digital Marketing in support of over 100 Gold’s Gym independent franchises who have hired TAG for complete digital/internet marketing management.
About Gold’s Gym
With several locations in northern Virginia, Gold’s Gym offers services and amenities for any physical fitness program – from strength and cardio training to boxing, spinning and group exercise classes.
SOURCE Gold’s Gym
TAG Digital Marketing
+1 (407) 398-6629
TAG Digital Marketing
209 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)