- Sub Headline: App enables customers to order ahead of time for dine-in, pick-up or delivery
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoodcentsSubs.com
- Listed: April 12, 2016 3:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kansas City (FranchisePOD.com) April 12, 2016 – Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs released a new mobile app for Android and iOS devices, allowing customers to quickly and easily place orders ahead of time for dine-in, pick-up or delivery.
The app features the restaurant’s full menu of deli fresh sub sandwiches, pastas, and soups with an easy to use interface allowing customers to:
- Identify the nearest Goodcents location and easily access location hours, phone number and directions
- Customize orders to their specific preference
- Save favorite orders and payment information for quick reorders
- Submit feedback about their experience
“We’re committed to providing our customers the best experience possible to get a fresh and fast meal,” said Scott Ford, Chief Operating Officer at Goodcents. “The new app provides an even higher level of service for those who want to skip the line or call the restaurant to place an order.”
Goodcents is currently featuring a promotion for 50 percent off the first order on the mobile app using the coupon code: FIRSTORDER. The company also has plans to add additional exclusive perks for mobile app users.
The app is immediately available to download for Android on Google Play and iOS on the App Store.
Goodcents first opened in the Kansas City Metropolitan area more than 25 years ago with a focus on providing deli fresh subs, house-baked breads and pasta made in the restaurant every day. Now called Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs rather than Mr. Goodcents, the company remains true to its singular focus: offering a fresh, quality experience to its customers by slicing sandwich meats and cheeses to order, baking fresh bread each day and providing hearty pasta meals cooked in the restaurants.
Goodcents is available to support senior citizen nonprofit organizations as well as other charities in each of the communities in which it has restaurants through its corporate foundation, the Mr. Goodcents Foundation at www.MrGoodcentsFoundation.com. Today, there are 80 franchise-owned Goodcents restaurants in eight states. For more information about the company or opening a Goodcents Franchise, please visit www.GoodcentsSubs.com.
156 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)