- Sub Headline: App enables customers to order ahead of time for dine-in, pick-up or delivery
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoodcentsSubs.com
- Listed: April 12, 2016 3:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kansas City (FranchisePOD.com) April 12, 2016 – Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs released a new mobile app for Android and iOS devices, allowing customers to quickly and easily place orders ahead of time for dine-in, pick-up or delivery.
The app features the restaurant’s full menu of deli fresh sub sandwiches, pastas, and soups with an easy to use interface allowing customers to:
- Identify the nearest Goodcents location and easily access location hours, phone number and directions
- Customize orders to their specific preference
- Save favorite orders and payment information for quick reorders
- Submit feedback about their experience
“We’re committed to providing our customers the best experience possible to get a fresh and fast meal,” said Scott Ford, Chief Operating Officer at Goodcents. “The new app provides an even higher level of service for those who want to skip the line or call the restaurant to place an order.”
Goodcents is currently featuring a promotion for 50 percent off the first order on the mobile app using the coupon code: FIRSTORDER. The company also has plans to add additional exclusive perks for mobile app users.
The app is immediately available to download for Android on Google Play and iOS on the App Store.
Goodcents first opened in the Kansas City Metropolitan area more than 25 years ago with a focus on providing deli fresh subs, house-baked breads and pasta made in the restaurant every day. Now called Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs rather than Mr. Goodcents, the company remains true to its singular focus: offering a fresh, quality experience to its customers by slicing sandwich meats and cheeses to order, baking fresh bread each day and providing hearty pasta meals cooked in the restaurants.
Goodcents is available to support senior citizen nonprofit organizations as well as other charities in each of the communities in which it has restaurants through its corporate foundation, the Mr. Goodcents Foundation at www.MrGoodcentsFoundation.com. Today, there are 80 franchise-owned Goodcents restaurants in eight states. For more information about the company or opening a Goodcents Franchise, please visit www.GoodcentsSubs.com.
193 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)