- Sub Headline: New prototype includes areas first digital ordering kiosks, digital menu boards and new interior design
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoodcentsSubs.com
- Listed: June 19, 2016 8:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kansas City (FranchisePOD.com) June 15, 2016 – Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs has big plans ahead for expanding and updating its restaurant locations across the U.S. Today, the company announced the opening of its first ‘Goodcents of the Future’ restaurant prototype in Leavenworth, Kan. at 2915 Trailhead Drive.
The ‘Goodcents of the Future’ restaurant features the area’s first digital ordering kiosks, as well as new digital menu boards and an updated interior design. The digital kiosks enable customers to quickly and easily self-order in-store or in the drive-thru and save preferences for future visits.
“We believe digital ordering kiosks are the wave of the future,” said Scott Ford, president of Goodcents. “Based on our research, they not only add convenience but lead to higher customer satisfaction rates.”
The Leavenworth location was part of a complete remodel showcasing the new design prototype. A new drive-thru was added as well as an enhanced Coca-Cola beverage system. The store will also serve freshly brewed tea, premium lemonade and an extensive line of bottled soda, energy drinks, teas and flavored waters.
“After months of planning and construction, it’s great to see our new vision come to life,” said Dave Goebel, Goodcents franchisee owner and operator of the Leavenworth store. “It’s a fresh, modern experience that sets us apart and gives our customers a new and improved experience with the same quality food.”
To celebrate the re-grand opening, the Leavenworth Goodcents location is offering free fresh-baked cookies today – June 19.
The next ‘Goodcents of the Future’ location is currently under construction at 10450 S. Ridgeview Road in Olathe, Kan., which is scheduled to open later this year.
Building on it’s focus around digital enhancements, Goodcents has also revamped its website and online ordering process, which now includes group orders, and released a mobile app for Android and iOS devices. Customer’s can place orders ahead of time for dine-in, pick-up or delivery.
About Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs
Goodcents first opened in the Kansas City Metropolitan area more than 25 years ago with a focus on providing deli fresh subs, house-baked breads and pasta made in the restaurant every day. Now called Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs rather than Mr. Goodcents, the company remains true to its singular focus: offering a fresh, quality experience to its customers by slicing sandwich meats and cheeses to order, baking fresh bread each day and providing hearty pasta meals cooked in its restaurants. Goodcents has more than 80 locations across eight states. Visit http://goodcentssubs.com for more information. To connect with Goodcents through Facebook visit www.facebook.com/GoodcentsSubs or Twitter @EatGoodcents and Snapchat at GoodcentsSubs.
531 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)