- Sub Headline: Nettleton Will Oversee Construction And Logistics For All Projects In Development
- City: Phoenix
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.grabbagreen.com
- Listed: March 15, 2016 5:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 15, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PHOENIX, Ariz. – Grabbagreen®, an Arizona-based healthy food + juice concept announces Karen Nettleton has joined the fast-growing company as Director of Construction and Logistics. Nettleton brings over 14 years of experience in franchise restaurant operations including overseeing construction for over 1200 national franchise stores for world-class brands including Cold Stone Creamery, Kahala and Fun Brands such as Pump It Up and Bounce U. Nettleton will oversee construction and logistics for Grabbagreen from lease signing to store opening which will consist of at least 16 locations in 2016 alone.
“As we grow and evolve, it was important to build our team with talented people such as Karen, who has extensive skills and knowledge in the construction industry and can manage the development of Grabbagreen restaurants from start to finish,” said owner and CEO, Keely Newman. “With 39 franchise agreements and more than 180 development agreements signed, we plan to keep her very busy. Our goal is to open 16 new stores in 2016, all which are currently in various stages of development across the country.”
Starting out as a college instructor and head of the Architectural Department at Coastal Carolina, Nettleton opted to enter the design world working as an architect for 5 years. She found herself immersed in the food industry due to the tremendous amounts of opportunity available and never looked back. Her background in the restaurant industry includes working for world class brands including the Director of Construction for Cold Stone Creamery and Kahala and the Director Of Site Development for Fun Brands. Karen will report directly to Kim Cramton, SVP Franchise Development and Operations.
“Nettleton’s construction management experience with rapidly-growing franchise brands is very impressive and her abilities bring vast industry knowledge and experience to our team,” said Cramton. “She will no doubt be a great asset to Grabbagreen as we continue our nationwide expansion.”
Grabbagreen provides its customers with a fresh and healthy alternative to fast food, aiming to make nutrition delicious, quick and convenient, and to provide every customer with an extraordinary health experience. Grabbagreen’s preservative-free, naturally gluten-free, no GMO whole food menu offers a full selection of fresh juice, handcrafted smoothies, hot grains, cold greens and fresh, no hormone or antibiotic proteins provided by local farms. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. Visit grabbagreen.com for the latest company news and location information.
Founded in 2013, Grabbagreen is a fast food food + juice restaurant where great tasting, healthy food meet the speed and convenience of traditional fast food. Grabbagreen’s food and juice menu is preservative-free, naturally gluten-free and GMO free. The whole food menu is based on super food ingredients and offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. Grabbagreen currently has three company-owned locations in Arizona. The Grabbagreen App is available on both iTunes and Google play. Visit grabbagreen.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find Grabbagreen on Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/grabbagreen], Twitter [https://twitter.com/grabbagreen] and Instagram [https://www.instagram.com/grabbagreen/].
267 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)