- Sub Headline: Texas Is Going Green As Consumers Seek Out Healthier Choices
- Franchise URL: http://www.Grabbagreen.com
- Listed: May 20, 2016 3:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 20, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) SCOTTSDALE, AZ – There’s a dynamic and emerging trend in America and that is healthy fast food. Arizona-based food+juice restaurant Grabbagreen® has signed its second franchise deal in dallas with franchise group, Prometheus Worldwide, LLC. The new franchise is led by Eric Tautfest and Todd Everett who will develop the six locations in the Dallas and Forth Worth market over the next few years; opening their first Grabbagreen in Downtown Dallas in 2016.
Grabbagreen was founded in 2013 by Keely Newman and Kelley Bird as they were unimpressed with the number of healthy options they had for their families on the go. Newman and Bird were inspired and turned their vision into a reality, opening the doors in 2013. Newman then brought the concept to franchise in 2015.
Grabbagreen has experienced rapid growth spreading across the United States signing 49 franchise agreements and more than 180 development agreements since announcing their franchise opportunity in April 2015. Between now and the new year, Grabbagreen will open 16 new restaurants in Arizona, Texas, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Colorado, Idaho, New Jersey and Tennessee.
“Grabbagreen is focused on its core principles – providing truly healthy food to customers, fast– through an intelligent store design and in-store systems that allows flawless execution of fresh made to order healthy food, juice and smoothies,” says Newman, CEO and co-founder of Grabbagreen. “We are not growing through product line additions and conversion gimmicks like some competitors. Grabbagreen was built from day one to provide what other concepts seems to be emulating.”
The whole food menu is preservative-free, naturally gluten-free, GMO free and semi-organic. Grabbagreen offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs.
“The future of fast food is happening now,” says Kim Cramton, SVP of Operations and Franchise Development. Cramton herself has over 25 years of experience in opening over 1,200 franchises for a national brand. “We are very focused on the brand in new markets across the country as people are paying more attention to the fuel they are putting in their bodies. We know the Dallas community will welcome our brand with open arms.
For more information on Grabbagreen or franchising opportunities please visit grabbagreen.com.
Founded in 2013, Grabbagreen® is a fast-food restaurant where great tasting, healthy food meet the speed and convenience of traditional fast food. Grabbagreen’s Eat Clean menu is preservative-free, naturally gluten-free and GMO free. The whole food menu is based on super food ingredients and offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. The Grabbagreen App is available on both iTunes and Google play. Visit grabbagreen.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find Grabbagreen on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Grabbagreen Corporate Headquarters
10789 N 90th Street, Suite 202
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
399 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)