- Sub Headline: Arizona-based Food+juice Restaurant, Grabbagreen, Expands Their Footprint In Midwest
- Franchise URL: http://www.grabbagreen.com
- Listed: May 16, 2016 2:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 16, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) SCOTTSDALE – Grabbagreen®, the Scottsdale-based restaurant concept known for their super ingredient-inspired menu and fast atmosphere, has announced a two-store development deal in Minnesota with franchise partner Rocky Osborn of Zoom Healthy, LLC. Zoom Healthy will open their first location in Edina by the end of 2016. The second location will be located in Minneapolis.
“Our enthusiastic and dedicated franchisees contribute to our brand’s growth, and helps solidify our vision of leading the charge in making healthy food,” says Kim Cramton, SVP of Operations and Franchise Development. “We are thrilled to have Rocky join the Minnesota market and know the Grabbagreen restaurants will satisfy a growing consumer demand in the Minneapolis community.”
The whole food menu is preservative-free, naturally gluten-free, GMO free and semi-organic. Grabbagreen offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs.
“Our overall goal is to provide healthy food, fast; making people’s lives easier,” says Keely Newman, CEO and founder of Grabbagreen. “While restaurants are just now trying to introduce a healthier option for customers, most are still overridden by a majority of options that are not good for you. At Grabbagreen, customers simply cannot make an unhealthy choice and we are excited to lead that charge.”
For more information on Grabbagreen or franchising opportunities please visit www.grabbagreen.com.
Founded in 2013, Grabbagreen® is a fast-food restaurant where great tasting, healthy food meet the speed and convenience of traditional fast food. Grabbagreen’s Eat Clean menu is preservative-free, naturally gluten-free and GMO free. The whole food menu is based on super food ingredients and offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. The Grabbagreen App is available on both iTunes and Google play. Visit grabbagreen.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find Grabbagreen on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Grabbagreen Corporate Headquarters
10789 N 90th Street, Suite 202
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
278 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)