- Sub Headline: Arizona-based Food+juice Restaurant, Grabbagreen, Expands Their Footprint In Midwest
- Franchise URL: http://www.grabbagreen.com
- Listed: May 16, 2016 2:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 16, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) SCOTTSDALE – Grabbagreen®, the Scottsdale-based restaurant concept known for their super ingredient-inspired menu and fast atmosphere, has announced a two-store development deal in Minnesota with franchise partner Rocky Osborn of Zoom Healthy, LLC. Zoom Healthy will open their first location in Edina by the end of 2016. The second location will be located in Minneapolis.
“Our enthusiastic and dedicated franchisees contribute to our brand’s growth, and helps solidify our vision of leading the charge in making healthy food,” says Kim Cramton, SVP of Operations and Franchise Development. “We are thrilled to have Rocky join the Minnesota market and know the Grabbagreen restaurants will satisfy a growing consumer demand in the Minneapolis community.”
The whole food menu is preservative-free, naturally gluten-free, GMO free and semi-organic. Grabbagreen offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs.
“Our overall goal is to provide healthy food, fast; making people’s lives easier,” says Keely Newman, CEO and founder of Grabbagreen. “While restaurants are just now trying to introduce a healthier option for customers, most are still overridden by a majority of options that are not good for you. At Grabbagreen, customers simply cannot make an unhealthy choice and we are excited to lead that charge.”
For more information on Grabbagreen or franchising opportunities please visit www.grabbagreen.com.
Founded in 2013, Grabbagreen® is a fast-food restaurant where great tasting, healthy food meet the speed and convenience of traditional fast food. Grabbagreen’s Eat Clean menu is preservative-free, naturally gluten-free and GMO free. The whole food menu is based on super food ingredients and offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. The Grabbagreen App is available on both iTunes and Google play. Visit grabbagreen.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find Grabbagreen on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Grabbagreen Corporate Headquarters
10789 N 90th Street, Suite 202
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
262 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)