- Sub Headline: Houston Announcement marks Grabbagreen's first franchisee of the New Year.
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.grabbagreen.com
- Listed: January 13, 2016 6:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HOUSTON, TX – Grabbagreen®, the healthy, fast food concept headquartered in Arizona, has announced it’s first franchisee of the new year, marking 26 franchises agreements to date. Grabbagreen has signed Houston franchise group MARIVELHEIDI, LLC to its growing restaurant enterprise. The new franchisee is led by area entrepreneurs Marivel Hernandez and Heidi Henderson, who will develop three Grabbagreen locations in the Houston market over the next several years; opening their first Grabbagreen in downtown Houston by the end of the year.
Grabbagreen was founded in 2013 by Keely Newman and Kelley Bird. Unimpressed with the number of healthy options they had for their families on the go, Newman and Bird were inspired and turned their vision into a reality, opening the doors in 2013.
Grabbagreen has experienced rapid growth spreading across the United States since announcing their franchise opportunity in April. In 2015 alone, the chain signed 23 franchise agreements signed and more than 175 development agreements, with restaurants slated to open over the next several years in Arizona, Texas, California, North Carolina, Colorado, Idaho, New Jersey and Tennessee.
“It’s an exciting time for Grabbagreen, with the expansion into new territories and even more on the horizon,” says Keely Newman, founder and CEO. As the fourth-largest city in the U.S., Houston has a sizable and diverse population with a thriving economy. Grabbagreen will offer both local residents and visitors healthy food on-the-go.”
With 3 company-owned Arizona locations, Grabbagreen is the first fast-food concept of its kind serving organic food items, antibiotic and hormone-free beef, poultry, fresh-pressed juice and smoothies in the country. Grabbagreen is prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. Grabbagreen offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items.
“This new deal reinforces that the demand for this concept is growing,” says Kim Cramton, VP of Operations and Franchise Development. “In addition to single-unit operators, we continue to attract growth-minded, experienced restauranteurs that are looking for a fun, lucrative investment. When we met Hernandez and Henderson from MARIVELHEIDI, we were immediately impressed by their passion behind our healthy food concept. The deal to develop in Houston, reinforces our grown plans in the South and we are looking forward to providing the community great-tasting, healthy meal options that meet the demands of their busy lifestyles.”
If you are a company or individual interested in one of the healthiest, most exciting concepts in fast casual dining please visit grabbagreen.com or email email@example.com.
Founded in 2013, Grabbagreen is a fast food food + juice restaurant where great tasting, healthy food meet the speed and convenience of traditional fast food. Grabbagreen’s food and juice menu is preservative-free, naturally gluten-free and GMO free. The whole food menu is based on super food ingredients and offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. Grabbagreen currently has three company-owned locations in Arizona. The Grabbagreen App is available on both iTunes and Google play. For more information, please visit www.grabbagreen.com.
162 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)