- Sub Headline: Arizona-Based Food+Juice Restaurant, Grabbagreen Will Open This Summer Allowing Customers To Embrace Healthier Eating Options On-the-Go
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.grabbagreen.com
- Listed: March 21, 2016 1:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // NASHVILLE – Grabbagreen®, the Arizona-based fast-casual restaurant concept known for their fresh and healthy alternative to fast food will make its Tennessee debut this summer under Nashville-based franchisee, Deerfield Hospitality Group, LLC. The Nashville metro-location will be located in the Meridian Cool Springs development of historic Franklin at 2000 Meridian Blvd. This Grabbagreen is the first of several, locations from Deerfield to open throughout Tennessee over the next few years.
“We feel the market for truly healthy, fast, made to order dining options is exploding nationwide and that the Nashville market is underserved for healthy restaurant options,” states Toby Graves, Operating Partner at Deerfield Hospitality Group. “Grabbagreen is well poised to capture a loyal following in the expanding Greater Nashville market. Williamson County is booming and we feel the Cool Springs Corridor will greatly embrace healthier foods for their on-the-go lifestyles.”
Grabbagreen’s vision from day one has been to lead the charge in making healthy food, fast. Grabbagreen promotes an “Eat Clean, Grabbagreen” philosophy. Grabbagreen’s value resonates with consumers looking for a quick meal that is much healthier than normal fast food and less expensive than a fine dining option. Grabbagreen is the first fast food concept of its kind serving organic food items, antibiotic and hormone-free beef, poultry, whole food, fresh juice and smoothies in the country. In addition customers are able to choose from high-quality food at reasonable prices, quick service, gluten-free, whole fruits and vegetables and select organic items.The modern decor and energetic ambiance appeals to everyone from children to adults.
Grabbagreen is prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. Grabbagreen offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items.
For more information on Grabbagreen or franchising opportunities please visit www.grabbagreen.com.
Founded in 2013, Grabbagreen is a fast food food + juice restaurant where great tasting, healthy food meet the speed and convenience of traditional fast food. Grabbagreen’s food and juice menu is preservative-free, naturally gluten-free and GMO free. The whole food menu is based on super food ingredients and offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. Grabbagreen currently has three company-owned locations in Arizona. The Grabbagreen App is available on both iTunes and Google play. Visit grabbagreen.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find Grabbagreen on Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/Grabbagreen/], Twitter [https://twitter.com/grabbagreen] and Instagram [https://www.instagram.com/grabbagreen/].
Grabbagreen Corporate Headquarters
10789 N 90th Street, Suite 202
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
274 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)