- Sub Headline: Arizona-based Food And Juice Franchise Brings Healthy Fast Food To Nashville
- Listed: September 15, 2016 8:26 am
- Expires: 55 days, 13 hours
September 14, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) NASHVILLE – Grabbagreen®, the Arizona-based fast-casual restaurant concept known for their fresh and healthy alternative to fast food will make its Tennessee debut this Thursday under Nashville-based franchisee, Deerfield Hospitality Group, LLC. The Nashville metro-location is located at 2000 Meridian Blvd, Suite 120 in the Meridian Cool Springs development of historic Franklin. This Grabbagreen is the first of several locations from Deerfield Hospitality Group to open throughout Tennessee over the next few years and is the first Grabbagreen location to open outside of Arizona. The hours for this location will be 7:00am-9:00pm Monday-Saturday, and 9:00am-6:00pm on Sunday.
“We feel the market for truly healthy, fast, made to order dining options is exploding nationwide and that the Nashville market is underserved for healthy restaurant options,” states Toby Graves, Operating Partner at Deerfield Hospitality Group. “Grabbagreen is well poised to capture a loyal following in the expanding Greater Nashville market. Williamson County is booming and we feel the Cool Springs Corridor will greatly embrace healthier foods for their on-the-go lifestyles.”
Grabbagreen’s vision from day one has been to lead the charge in making healthy food, fast. Grabbagreen promotes an “Eat Clean, Grabbagreen” philosophy. Grabbagreen’s value resonates with consumers looking for a quick meal that is much healthier than normal fast food and less expensive than a fine dining option.
Grabbagreen is the first fast food concept of its kind serving organic food items, antibiotic and hormone-free beef, poultry, whole food, fresh juice and smoothies in the country. In addition customers are able to choose from high-quality food at reasonable prices, quick service, gluten-free, whole fruits and vegetables and select organic items.The modern decor and energetic ambiance appeals to everyone from children to adults.
Grabbagreen is prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. Grabbagreen offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items.
Grabbagreen has executed 60 franchise agreements and 174 development agreements with plans to open 15 additional locations across the US this year.
For more information on Grabbagreen or franchising opportunities please visit www.grabbagreen.com.
Founded in 2013, Grabbagreen® is a fast-food restaurant where great tasting, healthy food meet the speed and convenience of traditional fast food. Grabbagreen’s Eat Clean menu is preservative-free, naturally gluten-free and GMO free. The whole food menu is based on super food ingredients and offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. The Grabbagreen App is available on both iTunes and Google play. Visit grabbagreen.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find Grabbagreen on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Public Relations and Social Media Manager
335 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (3 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (3 views)