- Franchise URL: http://www.UptownCheapskate.com
- Listed: May 31, 2016 8:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 24, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ST. JOSEPH, MO – May 23, 2016 – Local residents Julie Woods and Brittney West, are excited to announce the grand opening of their new Uptown Cheapskate store, Thursday, June 2nd at 4 p.m. Starting Thursday, the grand opening will feature giveaways provided by the radio station K JO 105.5, snow cones by Kona Ice, and caricature drawings by a local cartoon artist Chris Fleck. Friday and Saturday of opening weekend, VDJ Z Man will be DJ-ing as shoppers come to get first pick of the clothing unveiling; those who come will get first pick of all the high-quality, low-priced name brands the store has been saving for this moment.
Located at 3120 Karnes Road in St. Joseph, for the last several weeks, the store has been stocking up buying gently-used clothing from the local community. At the grand opening, the store’s selection will be revealed and customers will be able to shop the new and like-new recycled name brand clothing and accessories at highly appealing prices. Uptown Cheapskate stores offer a variety of name brand clothing, and offers them at up to 90% off the price of original retail price. After grand opening day, Uptown Cheapskate St. Joseph will continue to pay community members cash for gently-used, in-style clothing, or offer 25 percent more in store credit for what they can buy.
As the newest owners of Uptown Cheapskate, Julie Woods and Brittney West are thrilled to bring this concept to St. Joseph. The team first became interested in owning an Uptown Cheapskate store after working with other resale clothing brands in St. Joseph and surrounding areas for many years. They wanted to expand their business and after some research, the two chose to open an Uptown Cheapskate. They chose Uptown specifically because they felt that the Uptown Cheapskate brand offers a unique, upscale edge to resale shopping. “People are surprised that resale can be so chic,” says West. “Uptown offers a fresh take on used clothing, and we sell new items too! Overall it’s a great place for all kinds of shoppers – whether they are treasure-hunting for name brands, bargain shopping for current styles, or even just trying to make a little cash on extra clothes in their closets – we have something for everyone.”
For more information about the new Uptown Cheapskate St. Joseph store and the upcoming grand opening event, visit Uptown Cheapskate (St. Joseph) on Facebook or visit the store website. For Kid to Kid franchise information, visit the Franchise Opportunity page.
About Uptown Cheapskate
Uptown Cheapskate is not your average thrift store. We buy only the most stylish cloths and accessories you loved yesterday and sell them today at up to 90% less than mall prices! Unlike consignment stores, you can earn cash on the spot when you sell us you like-new fashion for guys and girls. Now with more than 40 franchise locations to serve you, our stores offer low prices on new and second-hand clothes. Shoes, handbags, and jewelry from your favorite brands and designers – all under one roof! Uptown Cheapskate’s award winning upscale resale franchise model is primed for growth and we’re looking for dedicated franchise partners.
See more at: http://www.uptowncheapskate.com/fashion-press/#sthash.GSU19wAX.dpuf.
SOURCE Uptown Cheapskate
273 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)