Granite America Hosts Grand Opening Featuring First Stone Fabrication Robotic CNC Machine in Louisville
- Sub Headline: The new 20,000-square-foot location showcases Granite America's state-of-the-art digital fabrication techniques such as robotic cutting and CNC waterjet technology.
- Franchise URL: http://www.GraniteAmericaUSA.com
- Listed: May 5, 2016 3:10 pm
- Expires: 8 days, 18 hours
LOUISVILLE, Ky., May 5, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – On May 14, 2016, Granite America will host a grand opening event at their new location. Louisville’s Mayor Greg Fischer will be present to perform the official ribbon cutting. The event showcases Granite America’s state-of-the-art digital fabrication techniques such as robotic cutting and CNC waterjet technology, the first of its kind in the region. Granite America directly imports granite from around the world.
“I love natural stone. It is amazing that Mother Nature can create such beautiful masterpieces,” says Deepa Kamat, president of Granite America. “Importing from multiple countries allows us to offer several exotic stones that are not easily found, and gives us a wonderful advantage providing our customers with a wide selection of truly inspirational colors sent directly from the quarry.”
The company—which is a one-stop-shop for new countertops by offering templating, fabrication, and installation in residential or commercial applications—has been in Louisville for more than 15 years. The new 20,000-square-foot building is perfectly suited for continuing to develop innovative product lines. The technology is fully digitalized and automated.
“Having a robot allows a significant increase in production, while enhancing both precision and the overall product quality,” says Kartik Kamat, vice-president of Operations. “The machines will provide a faster turnaround time for Granite America customers. The company’s new facility will also bring many jobs to the area.”
The new facility is a long-time dream for siblings Deepa Kamat and Kartik Kamat, who together run the company. They grew up wanting a high-tech fabrication facility and they are excited to celebrate their dream coming to fruition.
About Granite America
With a reputation for providing great customer service, Granite America carries thousands of slabs of natural and engineered stone on site. Customers are even able to hand select the slabs for their project. Because they are importing from places such as Brazil, Italy, India, and Norway without any middlemen, their prices are unmatched. Granite America presently has four locations: Louisville, Lexington, Indianapolis, and Cincinnati. Moreover, Granite America just starting franchising and are now offering franchise opportunities nationwide. To learn more about Granite America and franchise opportunities visit www.graniteamericausa.com.
SOURCE Granite America
257 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (8 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (6 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)