Granite America Hosts Grand Opening Featuring First Stone Fabrication Robotic CNC Machine in Louisville
- Sub Headline: The new 20,000-square-foot location showcases Granite America's state-of-the-art digital fabrication techniques such as robotic cutting and CNC waterjet technology.
- Franchise URL: http://www.GraniteAmericaUSA.com
- Listed: May 5, 2016 3:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOUISVILLE, Ky., May 5, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – On May 14, 2016, Granite America will host a grand opening event at their new location. Louisville’s Mayor Greg Fischer will be present to perform the official ribbon cutting. The event showcases Granite America’s state-of-the-art digital fabrication techniques such as robotic cutting and CNC waterjet technology, the first of its kind in the region. Granite America directly imports granite from around the world.
“I love natural stone. It is amazing that Mother Nature can create such beautiful masterpieces,” says Deepa Kamat, president of Granite America. “Importing from multiple countries allows us to offer several exotic stones that are not easily found, and gives us a wonderful advantage providing our customers with a wide selection of truly inspirational colors sent directly from the quarry.”
The company—which is a one-stop-shop for new countertops by offering templating, fabrication, and installation in residential or commercial applications—has been in Louisville for more than 15 years. The new 20,000-square-foot building is perfectly suited for continuing to develop innovative product lines. The technology is fully digitalized and automated.
“Having a robot allows a significant increase in production, while enhancing both precision and the overall product quality,” says Kartik Kamat, vice-president of Operations. “The machines will provide a faster turnaround time for Granite America customers. The company’s new facility will also bring many jobs to the area.”
The new facility is a long-time dream for siblings Deepa Kamat and Kartik Kamat, who together run the company. They grew up wanting a high-tech fabrication facility and they are excited to celebrate their dream coming to fruition.
About Granite America
With a reputation for providing great customer service, Granite America carries thousands of slabs of natural and engineered stone on site. Customers are even able to hand select the slabs for their project. Because they are importing from places such as Brazil, Italy, India, and Norway without any middlemen, their prices are unmatched. Granite America presently has four locations: Louisville, Lexington, Indianapolis, and Cincinnati. Moreover, Granite America just starting franchising and are now offering franchise opportunities nationwide. To learn more about Granite America and franchise opportunities visit www.graniteamericausa.com.
SOURCE Granite America
367 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Roark Portfolio Company Driven Brands Acquires Ohio-Based Lube Stop (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)