- City: Greenwood Village
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.greasemonkeyintl.com
- Listed: December 25, 2015 3:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 24, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO – The Grease Monkey® center in Terre Haute, IN has been supporting the Noon Optimist Club’s Clothe-A-Child program for more than 10 years. The center has a donation jar in the lobby Welcome center. On average, the donation jar collects $1800 to $2000 in donation a year. In the Welcome Center refreshments are provided to customers, as they wait while their car is being serviced.
The funds raised in the donation jar are then donated to the Noon Optimist Club’s Clothe-A-Child program to help provide winter clothes for children in the Vigo county public school system, grades K – 6th.
The teachers recommend the children in need, and the members of the Noon Optimist Club then interview the children to determine what they need. This year’s event took place on December 12, 2015 and provided shirts, pants, socks, underclothes, hoodies, and jackets to more than 750 children in the county. The day is set up as a day of fun for the children, with a bag of clothes and goodies for each child, and even a visit from Santa.
When this fundraising project started, this Grease Monkey® center was owned by Franchisee Joe Misterka, who is the treasurer for the Noon Optimist Club. When Joe retired last year, Grease Monkey International, Inc. took over ownership and operation of the center, and has continued to support this annual fundraiser. Jason Sepich, Market Manager for the Terre Haute Grease Monkey® center said, “We really enjoy supporting this great cause for the kids through the Noon Optimist Club in Terre Haute.”
About Grease Monkey®
Founded in 1978, Grease Monkey International, Inc. is one of the largest automotive maintenance chains not owned by a major oil company, with nearly 300 centers located in the United States, Latin America and China. Grease Monkey® centers focus on a “less hassle, more hustle” customer experience to fit the busy lives of the driving public by meeting their vehicle maintenance needs based on vehicle manufacturer recommendations. Grease Monkey® centers provide oil changes and other services that meet or exceed vehicle owner’s manual specifications and maintain warranty requirements. Services include fluid, filter and tire maintenance, as well as brake services. For more information, go to www.greasemonkeyintl.com.
122 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- From Soccer Dads to Business Partners: Window Genie of Thornton is Open (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)