- Sub Headline: The national cookie company is giving away a free original chocolate chip cookie to customers in celebration of Tax Day (April 18)
- Franchise URL: http://www.greatamericancookies.com
- Listed: March 28, 2016 8:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – March 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Did someone say free dough? Great American Cookies® would like to put a little extra “dough” in Americans’ lives this Tax Day, but the kind with chips! The national gourmet cookie shop is continuing its annual Tax Day freebie tradition by offering a free original chocolate chip cookie to customers who stop by participating stores on Monday, April 18.* No purchase or proof of completed taxes is necessary.
Great American Cookies® is giving away a free original chocolate chip cookie to customers in celebration of Tax Day on April 18, 2016.
This is the fourth year Great American Cookies has given away a free cookie on Tax Day. Great American Cookies’ original chocolate chip cookie is a true classic and customer favorite that’s sure to melt away the stress of tax season.
“Whether or not you’re receiving a refund this year, Great American Cookies is here to add some more dough to your life,” said David Kaiser, Brand Vice President, Great American Cookies. “We know tax season can be a bit of a bummer and there’s no better way to take the edge off than with a sweet reward from Great American Cookies. Visit any participating store on Monday, April 18 to enjoy a free original chocolate chip cookie!”
For more information and store locations, visit our website www.greatamericancookies.com, follow Great American Cookies national Twitter handle, @Gr8AmCookies, or become a fan of the brand on Facebook www.facebook.com/greatamericancookies.
*While supplies last. Limit one per customer during day of promotion. Counts vary by store. Valid only at participating U.S. stores. No purchase necessary. Great American Cookies is managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group.
About Great American Cookies®
Founded in 1977 on the strength of an old family chocolate chip Cookie recipe, Great American Cookies has set the standard for gourmet Cookie sales in a fun, celebratory environment. For over 35 years, Great American Cookies has maintained the heritage and integrity of its products by producing proprietary Cookie dough exclusively from its plant in Atlanta. Great American Cookies is known for its signature Cookie Cakes, trademark flavors and menu of delectable products baked fresh in store. Great American Cookies currently operates in mall-based locations across the United States, as well as internationally in Bahrain, Chile, Guam, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
About Global Franchise Group, LLC
Global Franchise Group, LLC is a strategic brand management company with a mission of championing franchise brands and the people who build them. The company owns a portfolio of franchise brands that includes five primary quick service restaurant (QSR) franchise concepts: Great American Cookies®, Hot Dog on a Stick™, Marble Slab Creamery®, MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery®, and Pretzelmaker®. The brands are managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group, LLC. Global Franchise Group, LLC is a portfolio company of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, an independent investment firm, with approximately $7 billion of capital under management and substantial franchise management experience.
SOURCE Great American Cookies
259 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)