Great American Cookies® to Offer One Free Individually Yours Cookie Cake to People Born on February 29
- Sub Headline: "A Sweet for Your Leap" promotion makes having a Leap Year birthday very yummy
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.greatamericancookies.com
- Listed: February 9, 2016 7:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, Feb. 9, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Having a Leap Year birthday can be pretty sweet! Great American Cookies®, the national gourmet cookie shop, is offering one free Individually Yours Cookie Cake to people with February 29 birthdays as part of the “A Sweet for Your Leap” promotion. With a valid identification card or document stating official date of birth, Leapers will receive a delicious 5 x 7 inch Cookie Cake with a “We Heart You” message in participating stores on Monday, February 29, 2016. * No purchase necessary.
“Let the Leapers eat Cookie Cake! People born during a Leap Year only get to celebrate their actual birthday every four years so Great American Cookies wants them to really celebrate in 2016,” said David Kaiser, Brand Vice President, Great American Cookies. “Our Individually Yours Cookie Cakes are a delicious treat and perfectly sized for one person which means Leap Day birthday celebrators don’t even have to share. After all, February 29 is their big day!”
For more information and store locations, visit our website www.greatamericancookies.com, follow Great American Cookies national Twitter handle, @Gr8AmCookies, or become a fan of the brand on Facebook www.facebook.com/greatamericancookies.
*While supplies last. Limit one per customer during day of promotion. Counts vary by store. Valid only at participating U.S. stores. No purchase necessary. Must present valid identification proving February 29 date of birth. Great American Cookies is managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group.
About Great American Cookies® www.greatamericancookies.com
Founded in 1977 on the strength of an old family chocolate chip Cookie recipe, Great American Cookies has set the standard for gourmet Cookie sales in a fun, celebratory environment. For over 35 years, Great American Cookies has maintained the heritage and integrity of its products by producing proprietary Cookie dough exclusively from its plant in Atlanta. Great American Cookies is known for its signature Cookie Cakes, trademark flavors and menu of delectable products baked fresh in store. Great American Cookies currently operates in mall-based locations across the United States, as well as internationally in Bahrain, Guam, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
SOURCE Great American Cookies
307 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)