Great American Cookies® to Offer One Free Individually Yours Cookie Cake to People Born on February 29
- Sub Headline: "A Sweet for Your Leap" promotion makes having a Leap Year birthday very yummy
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.greatamericancookies.com
- Listed: February 9, 2016 7:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, Feb. 9, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Having a Leap Year birthday can be pretty sweet! Great American Cookies®, the national gourmet cookie shop, is offering one free Individually Yours Cookie Cake to people with February 29 birthdays as part of the “A Sweet for Your Leap” promotion. With a valid identification card or document stating official date of birth, Leapers will receive a delicious 5 x 7 inch Cookie Cake with a “We Heart You” message in participating stores on Monday, February 29, 2016. * No purchase necessary.
“Let the Leapers eat Cookie Cake! People born during a Leap Year only get to celebrate their actual birthday every four years so Great American Cookies wants them to really celebrate in 2016,” said David Kaiser, Brand Vice President, Great American Cookies. “Our Individually Yours Cookie Cakes are a delicious treat and perfectly sized for one person which means Leap Day birthday celebrators don’t even have to share. After all, February 29 is their big day!”
For more information and store locations, visit our website www.greatamericancookies.com, follow Great American Cookies national Twitter handle, @Gr8AmCookies, or become a fan of the brand on Facebook www.facebook.com/greatamericancookies.
*While supplies last. Limit one per customer during day of promotion. Counts vary by store. Valid only at participating U.S. stores. No purchase necessary. Must present valid identification proving February 29 date of birth. Great American Cookies is managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group.
About Great American Cookies® www.greatamericancookies.com
Founded in 1977 on the strength of an old family chocolate chip Cookie recipe, Great American Cookies has set the standard for gourmet Cookie sales in a fun, celebratory environment. For over 35 years, Great American Cookies has maintained the heritage and integrity of its products by producing proprietary Cookie dough exclusively from its plant in Atlanta. Great American Cookies is known for its signature Cookie Cakes, trademark flavors and menu of delectable products baked fresh in store. Great American Cookies currently operates in mall-based locations across the United States, as well as internationally in Bahrain, Guam, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
SOURCE Great American Cookies
297 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)