Green Leaf’s Restaurants Popular Harvest Panini Sandwich And Harvest Salad Are Back Along With A New Harvest Soup
- Sub Headline: Harvest Panini, Harvest Salad, and Harvest Soup Join the Fall Menu for a Limited Time
- City: Morristown
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.villaenterprises.com
- Listed: November 18, 2015 7:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // MORRISTOWN, NJ – Villa Enterprises, global multi-brand restaurant operator and franchisor, announced the return of their popular fall favorites the Harvest Panini sandwich and Harvest Salad at all Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads restaurant locations for a limited time. The Harvest Panini features sliced turkey, cranberry sauce, cheddar cheese, sage aioli and savory herb stuffing served warm from a Panini press. Also back is the Harvest Salad, packed with fall flavor. This healthy and bountiful salad combines fresh spring mix, cheddar cheese, dried cranberries, walnuts, red onions and crisp apples, topped with apple cider vinaigrette. Guests can choose to add chicken to the Harvest Salad. New to the menu this year is a delicious Harvest Soup, with a savory blend of butternut squash, sweet apples and a hint of rosemary, available now at all Green Leaf’s locations. Guests can “Choose Two” and can pair half of a Harvest Panini with a side Harvest Salad or an 8oz. Harvest Soup.
“Our extremely popular Harvest promotion is back for the season,” said Leslie Chinea, Brand Manager, Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads. “Keeping in step with consumer trends, our Harvest menu appeals to the growing seasonal cuisine trend. Three years ago we launched the Harvest Panini and last year added the Harvest Salad. This year we’ve added a Harvest Soup packed with fall flavor and is just what guests are looking for this time of year. Guests can customize their perfect combination with a half a Harvest Panini and a small Harvest Soup or side Harvest Salad, either combination is sure to warm up their holiday season.”
About Green Leaf’s
Beyond Great Salads motto is “The Feel Good, Taste Good, Be Good Choice!” And the specialty is made-to-order while you watch salads. Guests choose from several fresh ingredients, dressings and toppings and a friendly team member tosses it for you! Delicious wraps, grilled Panini and specialty sandwiches offer guests a meal made from the freshest ingredients and offer a healthy option. Green Leaf’s catering is very popular and available for any occasion. More information about Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads and franchise opportunities for this popular quick-serve brand can be found here.
Villa was founded 50 years ago, and built its business on the strict loyalty to authentic old-world recipes that Michele Scotto brought with him from Naples, Italy in 1964. From the first pizzeria that opened in 1964 next to the Ed Sullivan Theater on Broadway in New York, to their Green Leaf restaurants, that commitment to quality food and genuine hospitality is still the hallmark of Villa.
About Villa Enterprises
Villa Enterprises is a global multi-brand restaurant operator and franchisor. Founded in 1964 by Michele Scotto, a Naples, Italy native, Villa Enterprises, began as a small pizzeria next to the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City. Today, Villa Enterprises is an international organization that recently celebrated its 51st anniversary with nearly 400 quick-serve restaurants in malls, airports, casinos and other high-traffic locations.
Villa’s QSR brands, including Villa Italian Kitchen, Villa Pizza, Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads, Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt, South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries and Far East, can be found across 41 U.S. states, Puerto Rico and eight additional countries. Villa also operates 12 full-service restaurants in suburban New Jersey under the 40 North brand including The Black Horse Tavern & Pub, The Office, Steelworks Buffet & Grill, Piattino and George & Martha’s. For more information, please visit www.villaenterprises.com.
SOURCE Villa Enterprises
Chief Executive Officer
Duke Marketing, LLC.
209 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)