- Sub Headline: Guests are invited to stop by any of the 42 participating Greene Turtle locations for this exclusive special and the chance to win prizes
- City: Hanover
- State: Maryland
- Franchise URL: http://www.TheGreeneTurtle.com
- Listed: February 23, 2016 10:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HANOVER, Md. – The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille is celebrating the extra day on the calendar this month with an exclusive offer and prizes on Leap Day. Customers are invited to stop by any of The Greene Turtle’s 42 participating locations on Monday, Feb. 29 to enjoy 29-cent wings all day from open to close. BWI Airport and Verizon Center locations not included.
Guests can enjoy either bone-in or boneless wings Maryland Style [“dry” with Old Bay] or choose from The Greene Turtle’s wide variety of sauces, including Smoky BBQ, Golden BBQ, Kickin’ Bourbon, Thai Chili, Mild, Cajun Ranch, Garlic Parmesan, Chipotle, Kinda Hot, Sriracha and Blazing Hot.
Guests are also encouraged to post a photo of themselves and their family or friends enjoying the 29- cent wings on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #TGTLeapDay to be automatically entered for a chance to win prizes. Throughout the day on Feb. 29, The Greene Turtle will randomly select 29 winners to receive Greene Turtle merchandise.
“As Leap Day only happens once every four years, we want to celebrate the extra day on the calendar with a fun promotion and an unbelievable deal on one of our most popular menu items,” said Chris Janush, Vice President of Marketing for The Greene Turtle Franchising Corporation. “We hope guests will visit their local Turtle on Feb. 29 to enjoy our delicious wings and more.”
For more information about The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille, including locations and hours, visit www.thegreeneturtle.com, and follow The Greene Turtle on Facebook (www.facebook.com/thegreeneturtle), Twitter (@TheGreeneTurtle) and Instagram (@thegreeneturtle).
About The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille® and The Greene Turtle Franchising Corp.
First opened in Ocean City, Md., in 1976, The Greene Turtle today includes 44 locations in markets across Maryland and extending into Washington, D.C., Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and Long Island, New York. Combining comfort food, a casual atmosphere and a sports bar theme marked by big screen TVs broadcasting local and national events, “The Turtle” has become a popular year-round destination where families, friends and fans of all ages feel at home. AOL users in Baltimore named the chain “Best Sports Bar” (December 2010) and CBS Baltimore named The Greene Turtle among the best local spots to enjoy “March Madness.” Information is available online at www.thegreeneturtle.com and www.facebook.com/thegreeneturtle.
SOURCE The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille®
261 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)