- Street: 1120 Connecticut Ave. N.W., #435
- City: Washington
- State: District of Columbia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 20036
- Slogan or Tagline: “The Granddaddy of today’s luxury Barbershops"
- Franchise Fee: $40,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $150,000 - $1,000,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $200,000 - $1,000,000
- Investment Range: $422,255 - $779,990
- Royalty: 5% + Ad Royalty Fee 1%
- Year Founded: 1999
- Franchising Since: 2014
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 11, 2016 7:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Grooming Lounge opened its first destination in Washington, D.C. in 2002. The first shop of its kind to offer a full array of upscale hair, shaving and men’s spa services in a decidedly masculine and professional atmosphere, Grooming Lounge was a media and consumer darling from “go.”
Word of mouth of Grooming Lounge’s exemplary service levels, consumer experience and first-rate business practices spread quickly and the company opened another destination in Northern Virginia in 2006. Along the way there have been dozens upon dozens of franchise inquiries, but now the company has perfected its craft enough to offer franchisees a time-tested and replicable formula for grooming and business success.
The Men’s Grooming market is the fastest growing segment of the professional beauty industry. The Grooming Lounge was and is a pioneer in this market.
• Over the last decade, dozens of “entry level” barbershops have expanded and succeeded. Grooming Lounge is considered an affordable luxury and professional and affluent men are looking for a higher-level retreat where they can have an “experience” while feeling comfortable, respected and pampered.
• The Grooming Lounge name is synonymous with upscale men’s grooming and men’s grooming services nationwide. Nobody garners more media attention for our stores, products and web site.
• Most major markets have a void in an area Grooming Lounge can clearly and nicely fill.
• It’s a fun business. Hang out with upscale men, get pampered, look sharp, exchange business ideas, war stories and be recognized as a place in the community where men “aspire” to get their groom on.
• We know what we’re doing. No one offers or has perfected the combination of out-of-this-world technical and customer service the way Grooming Lounge has.
508 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)