- Street: 1120 Connecticut Ave. N.W., #435
- City: Washington
- State: District of Columbia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 20036
- Slogan or Tagline: “The Granddaddy of today’s luxury Barbershops"
- Franchise Fee: $40,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $150,000 - $1,000,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $200,000 - $1,000,000
- Investment Range: $422,255 - $779,990
- Royalty: 5% + Ad Royalty Fee 1%
- Year Founded: 1999
- Franchising Since: 2014
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 11, 2016 7:17 am
- Expires: 141 days, 11 hours
Grooming Lounge opened its first destination in Washington, D.C. in 2002. The first shop of its kind to offer a full array of upscale hair, shaving and men’s spa services in a decidedly masculine and professional atmosphere, Grooming Lounge was a media and consumer darling from “go.”
Word of mouth of Grooming Lounge’s exemplary service levels, consumer experience and first-rate business practices spread quickly and the company opened another destination in Northern Virginia in 2006. Along the way there have been dozens upon dozens of franchise inquiries, but now the company has perfected its craft enough to offer franchisees a time-tested and replicable formula for grooming and business success.
The Men’s Grooming market is the fastest growing segment of the professional beauty industry. The Grooming Lounge was and is a pioneer in this market.
• Over the last decade, dozens of “entry level” barbershops have expanded and succeeded. Grooming Lounge is considered an affordable luxury and professional and affluent men are looking for a higher-level retreat where they can have an “experience” while feeling comfortable, respected and pampered.
• The Grooming Lounge name is synonymous with upscale men’s grooming and men’s grooming services nationwide. Nobody garners more media attention for our stores, products and web site.
• Most major markets have a void in an area Grooming Lounge can clearly and nicely fill.
• It’s a fun business. Hang out with upscale men, get pampered, look sharp, exchange business ideas, war stories and be recognized as a place in the community where men “aspire” to get their groom on.
• We know what we’re doing. No one offers or has perfected the combination of out-of-this-world technical and customer service the way Grooming Lounge has.
224 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- CycleBar Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (6 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (5 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (5 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- AAMCO Of Santa Rosa, Calif., Announces New Ownership (5 views)
- Marco’s Pizza® Franchise Launches Veterans Recruitment Program (5 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (5 views)