- Street: 1120 Connecticut Ave. N.W., #435
- City: Washington
- State: District of Columbia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 20036
- Slogan or Tagline: “The Granddaddy of today’s luxury Barbershops"
- Franchise Fee: $40,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $150,000 - $1,000,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $200,000 - $1,000,000
- Investment Range: $422,255 - $779,990
- Royalty: 5% + Ad Royalty Fee 1%
- Year Founded: 1999
- Franchising Since: 2014
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 11, 2016 7:17 am
- Expires: 48 days, 19 hours
Grooming Lounge opened its first destination in Washington, D.C. in 2002. The first shop of its kind to offer a full array of upscale hair, shaving and men’s spa services in a decidedly masculine and professional atmosphere, Grooming Lounge was a media and consumer darling from “go.”
Word of mouth of Grooming Lounge’s exemplary service levels, consumer experience and first-rate business practices spread quickly and the company opened another destination in Northern Virginia in 2006. Along the way there have been dozens upon dozens of franchise inquiries, but now the company has perfected its craft enough to offer franchisees a time-tested and replicable formula for grooming and business success.
The Men’s Grooming market is the fastest growing segment of the professional beauty industry. The Grooming Lounge was and is a pioneer in this market.
• Over the last decade, dozens of “entry level” barbershops have expanded and succeeded. Grooming Lounge is considered an affordable luxury and professional and affluent men are looking for a higher-level retreat where they can have an “experience” while feeling comfortable, respected and pampered.
• The Grooming Lounge name is synonymous with upscale men’s grooming and men’s grooming services nationwide. Nobody garners more media attention for our stores, products and web site.
• Most major markets have a void in an area Grooming Lounge can clearly and nicely fill.
• It’s a fun business. Hang out with upscale men, get pampered, look sharp, exchange business ideas, war stories and be recognized as a place in the community where men “aspire” to get their groom on.
• We know what we’re doing. No one offers or has perfected the combination of out-of-this-world technical and customer service the way Grooming Lounge has.
368 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (7 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (5 views)
- Popular TV Hunting Show to Feature United Country Properties (3 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (3 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (3 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (3 views)
- Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Opening First Northern Alabama Restaurant in Madison (2 views)
- Kumon: World’s Largest Education Franchise Targets Western Massachusetts for Expansion Plans (2 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (2 views)
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies Start Smart: Five Days, Five Ways To Get Ahead Of The New School Year (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (2 views)
- Petland Continues Expansion With Opening In Lancaster (2 views)