- City: Las Vegas
- State: Nevada
- Franchise URL: http://www.Rachelskitchen.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 2:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 5, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The success and growth of every business depends greatly on its ability to evolve and meet the demands of its customers, and Rachel’s Kitchen fresh, casual eatery is a great example. This Las Vegas bistro is reaping the benefits of a faithful customer base, and in return, sees lots of growth potential for franchises.
Rachel’s Kitchen restaurant first opened in Las Vegas in 2006 with one location in the master-planned Summerlin community. Thanks to savvy leadership and strong franchisees the valley now boasts multiple locations.
The business is the vision of founder Debbie Roxarzade. The entrepreneur opened seven restaurants in Los Angeles before moving her family to Las Vegas. Roxarzade made the transition to full time corporate oversight and focus on franchises in 2016, but remains a partner in several of the locations. She is certain there is more room for growth based on the interest of potential investors contacting her. The key to success in her mind is “pacing.” Roxarzade says, “While it’s great to be expanding and finding new customers, we have been very careful not to rush the growth in our valley. With the economy so unstable the past few years we wanted to be smart and grow at a pace we could sustain, to ensure franchisees and the chain see strong results. That is still our goal today.”
Rachel’s Kitchen leaders tailor their atmosphere, entertainment and community involvement to their individual neighborhoods, while keeping the same wholesome food and delicious recipes. Offerings include breakfast all day, wraps, award winning salads, sandwiches and burgers, and creamy pastas, a children’s menu, healthful juices, fruit smoothies, and some locations also offer beer and wine. The bistro has been recognized repeatedly as a “Best of Las Vegas” restaurant.
For franchise owners, Rachel’s Kitchen serves up a delicious business opportunity. Faithful fans can increase revenue streams from breakfast through dinnertime. A location of around 2,000 square feet provides a comfortable amount of space to create an inviting experience. The Rachel’s Kitchen leadership and food service team provides multi-level guidance through the exciting evolution of franchise establishment and ownership. Success is a team effort.
Debbie Roxarzade / Debbie@rachelskitchen.com / 702-629-6100, ext.102
Jason O’Brien / JasonObrien@Rachelskitchen.com / 702-629-6100, ext. 109
Creative Vision Communications
SOURCE Rachel’s Kitchen
320 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)