- City: Las Vegas
- State: Nevada
- Franchise URL: http://www.Rachelskitchen.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 2:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 5, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The success and growth of every business depends greatly on its ability to evolve and meet the demands of its customers, and Rachel’s Kitchen fresh, casual eatery is a great example. This Las Vegas bistro is reaping the benefits of a faithful customer base, and in return, sees lots of growth potential for franchises.
Rachel’s Kitchen restaurant first opened in Las Vegas in 2006 with one location in the master-planned Summerlin community. Thanks to savvy leadership and strong franchisees the valley now boasts multiple locations.
The business is the vision of founder Debbie Roxarzade. The entrepreneur opened seven restaurants in Los Angeles before moving her family to Las Vegas. Roxarzade made the transition to full time corporate oversight and focus on franchises in 2016, but remains a partner in several of the locations. She is certain there is more room for growth based on the interest of potential investors contacting her. The key to success in her mind is “pacing.” Roxarzade says, “While it’s great to be expanding and finding new customers, we have been very careful not to rush the growth in our valley. With the economy so unstable the past few years we wanted to be smart and grow at a pace we could sustain, to ensure franchisees and the chain see strong results. That is still our goal today.”
Rachel’s Kitchen leaders tailor their atmosphere, entertainment and community involvement to their individual neighborhoods, while keeping the same wholesome food and delicious recipes. Offerings include breakfast all day, wraps, award winning salads, sandwiches and burgers, and creamy pastas, a children’s menu, healthful juices, fruit smoothies, and some locations also offer beer and wine. The bistro has been recognized repeatedly as a “Best of Las Vegas” restaurant.
For franchise owners, Rachel’s Kitchen serves up a delicious business opportunity. Faithful fans can increase revenue streams from breakfast through dinnertime. A location of around 2,000 square feet provides a comfortable amount of space to create an inviting experience. The Rachel’s Kitchen leadership and food service team provides multi-level guidance through the exciting evolution of franchise establishment and ownership. Success is a team effort.
Debbie Roxarzade / Debbie@rachelskitchen.com / 702-629-6100, ext.102
Jason O’Brien / JasonObrien@Rachelskitchen.com / 702-629-6100, ext. 109
Creative Vision Communications
SOURCE Rachel’s Kitchen
278 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)