- City: Las Vegas
- State: Nevada
- Franchise URL: http://www.Rachelskitchen.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 2:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 5, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The success and growth of every business depends greatly on its ability to evolve and meet the demands of its customers, and Rachel’s Kitchen fresh, casual eatery is a great example. This Las Vegas bistro is reaping the benefits of a faithful customer base, and in return, sees lots of growth potential for franchises.
Rachel’s Kitchen restaurant first opened in Las Vegas in 2006 with one location in the master-planned Summerlin community. Thanks to savvy leadership and strong franchisees the valley now boasts multiple locations.
The business is the vision of founder Debbie Roxarzade. The entrepreneur opened seven restaurants in Los Angeles before moving her family to Las Vegas. Roxarzade made the transition to full time corporate oversight and focus on franchises in 2016, but remains a partner in several of the locations. She is certain there is more room for growth based on the interest of potential investors contacting her. The key to success in her mind is “pacing.” Roxarzade says, “While it’s great to be expanding and finding new customers, we have been very careful not to rush the growth in our valley. With the economy so unstable the past few years we wanted to be smart and grow at a pace we could sustain, to ensure franchisees and the chain see strong results. That is still our goal today.”
Rachel’s Kitchen leaders tailor their atmosphere, entertainment and community involvement to their individual neighborhoods, while keeping the same wholesome food and delicious recipes. Offerings include breakfast all day, wraps, award winning salads, sandwiches and burgers, and creamy pastas, a children’s menu, healthful juices, fruit smoothies, and some locations also offer beer and wine. The bistro has been recognized repeatedly as a “Best of Las Vegas” restaurant.
For franchise owners, Rachel’s Kitchen serves up a delicious business opportunity. Faithful fans can increase revenue streams from breakfast through dinnertime. A location of around 2,000 square feet provides a comfortable amount of space to create an inviting experience. The Rachel’s Kitchen leadership and food service team provides multi-level guidance through the exciting evolution of franchise establishment and ownership. Success is a team effort.
Debbie Roxarzade / Debbie@rachelskitchen.com / 702-629-6100, ext.102
Jason O’Brien / JasonObrien@Rachelskitchen.com / 702-629-6100, ext. 109
Creative Vision Communications
SOURCE Rachel’s Kitchen
252 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)