- Sub Headline: Shops Dishing Out Super-Premium Ice Cream to Help Spring into Summer
- Franchise URL: http://www.HaagenDazs.us
- Listed: April 28, 2016 10:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS – April 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // — Mark your calendars because the Häagen-Dazs® brand, known for its rich and velvety super-premium ice cream, is hosting its annual free cone day celebration where guests will be able to order one free scoop on Tuesday, May 10th, 2016, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. (local time) at participating Häagen-Dazs Shops in the United States.
“We look forward to Free Cone Day all year. Not only is it a fun day where we are able to give back to our guests who support us year-round, it also means Summer is right around the corner,” said Adam Hanson, Häagen-Dazs Shoppe Company President and General Manager. “Last year, we served 315,000 scoops on Free Cone Day and this year we are excited to help even more people leave the dreary days of winter behind and take a moment to enjoy Häagen-Dazs’ simple and pure ingredients.”
On May 10, 2016, to celebrate Free Cone Day in the United States, Häagen-Dazs Shops is hosting an ice cream social on Twitter that will encourage fans to share their favorite ice cream moments. Fans who participate in the ice cream social on Twitter will be eligible to win American Express gift cards, a year of free ice cream at participating Häagen-Dazs Shops* and gift cards for Häagen-Dazs Shops. To participate in the ice cream social Twitter party at 1 p.m.Eastern Daylight Time, follow @HaagenDazs_US and host, @ResourcefulMom, on Twitter and tweet using the #HDFreeConeDay hashtag.
For more information on Häagen-Dazs Shops Free Cone Day and to find out whether your local shop is participating, please check the Shop Finder on theHäagen-Dazs website.
The Häagen-Dazs Shoppe Company is always seeking new franchise owners with a passion for Häagen-Dazs super-premium ice cream to open shops in premier locations. To learn more about Häagen-Dazs Shops or how to open a franchise, please visit the Häagen-Dazs website.
About Häagen-Dazs Shops
Born in Brooklyn, Häagen-Dazs has been perfecting the art of making ice cream for more than 50 years. We believe you need to start with simple and pure ingredients to achieve the extraordinary. Today the Häagen-Dazs Shop system inthe United States is made up of more than 200 Häagen-Dazs Shops, franchised by The Häagen-Dazs Shoppe Company, Inc., which proudly offer top quality indulgent desserts that start with Häagen-Dazs products. For more information, please visit www.haagendazs.us/shops, join the company’s fan page at www.facebook.com/HaagenDazsUS, or follow the brand on https://twitter.com/haagendazs_us.
*No purchase necessary, $480 value.
© HDIP, Inc.
SOURCE Häagen-Dazs Shops
250 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)