- Sub Headline: Limited Time Special Available Through May
- Franchise URL: http://www.habitburger.com
- Listed: April 8, 2016 9:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, CA – The Habit Restaurants, Inc. (Nasdaq: HABT), an Irvine-based restaurant company renowned for its award-winning Charburgers announces the debut of a Super Food Salad, a colorful new dish filled with a variety of flavors and packed with nutrition-rich produce and lean protein. The limited time special is available now through May at participating Habit Burger Grill locations and is priced at $7.95 (image attached).
The Habit’s Super Food Salad starts with a hand-filleted, marinated chicken breast, perfectly chargrilled and sliced, served over tender baby kale, tri-colored quinoa, sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots and sprinkled with feta cheese. Craisins® dried cranberries supply a touch of sweetness; slivered almonds add crunch. It’s tossed in a zesty house-made kale pesto dressing making for a tasty choice just right for clean eating this spring.
“As Americans’ appetite for superfoods continues to grow, ingredients such as kale and the ancient grain quinoa have surpassed trend status and have become staples in a healthful lifestyle,” says chef Adam Baird, The Habit’s vice president of food & beverage and creator of the new limited time special. “Our guests want a lot more than a traditional salad and our new Super Food Salad delivers fresh, good-for-you flavors perfect for the start of salad season. And every bite showcases the Habit’s commitment to high-quality ingredients.”
For more information, visit www.habitburger.com. The Habit is also found on social media at www.facebook.com/habitburger, http://instagram.com/habitburgergrill, https://twitter.com/habitburger and www.youtube.com/habittube.
About The Habit Restaurants, Inc.
The Habit Burger Grill is a burger-centric, fast casual restaurant concept that specializes in preparing fresh, made-to-order chargrilled burgers and sandwiches featuring USDA choice tri-tip steak, grilled chicken and sushi-grade albacore tuna cooked over an open flame. In addition, it features fresh made-to-order salads and an appealing selection of sides, shakes and malts. The Habit was named the “best tasting burger in America” in July 2014 in a comprehensive survey conducted by one of America’s leading consumer magazines. The first Habit Burger Grill opened in Santa Barbara, California in 1969 and has since grown to more than 145 restaurants in 15 markets throughout California, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Nevada, New Jersey, Utah, Virginia and Washington. More information is available at www.habitburger.com.
SOURCE The Habit Burger Grill
Lee Healy Marketing Communications
436 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)