- Sub Headline: The Halal Guys Signs Another International Multi-Unit Deal
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Listed: December 10, 2015 10:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // New York, NY – The Halal Guys, the innovative American Halal food concept, has announced the signing of a new franchise deal for Quebec.
The new franchisee, who worked with Fransmart Director of Development, Paul Tran, has signed on to develop 5 units in the city of Montreal, after a separate multi-unit deal closed earlier this year for Toronto.
With territories selling out so quickly, Fransmart, The Halal Guys’ exclusive Franchise Development Partner, plans to focus on top real estate markets, seeking sites in mass gathering areas like airports, train stations, malls, and neighborhoods with a significant late night demand.
Since partnering with Fransmart and announcing the launch of a franchise program in 2014, The Halal Guys has opened two corporate brick-and-mortar restaurants in Manhattan, and has over 200 franchise units in development in territories including Atlanta, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Chicago, Houston, Dallas and the entire state of California, which sold out within the first two months of franchising, as well as international locations for the Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia.
About The Halal Guys
The World Famous The Halal Guys is the undisputed leader in American Halal Food. The New York Post calls The Halal Guys “perhaps the city’s most famous open-air dining destination.” The Halal Guys is the #1 Most Yelped business in all of NYC, and as reported by Time Magazine, we are in the Top 10 Most Yelped businesses in the entire United States. Featuring our fan-famous secret recipes and only the highest quality, proprietary ingredients, The Halal Guys is the largest American Halal Food concept in the world. Founded in 1990 by Mohamed Abouelenein, Ahmed Elsaka and Abdelbaset Elsayed, The Halal Guys is now franchising worldwide via a new fast casual / QSR restaurant format. Featuring only the highest quality, proprietary ingredients, The Halal Guys is the first American Halal food chain in the fast casual / QSR segment. Called “one of the longest-running and best-known food-cart businesses in New York City” by the New York Times, The Halal Guys was named Buzzfeed’s #1 Most Popular Food Truck for 2013, and was recently featured on Bloomberg Television and Fox News, as well as in Entrepreneur.
SOURCE The Halal Guys
349 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)