- Sub Headline: New Multi-Unit Franchisee Will Open First Unit In Milwaukee
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Listed: March 9, 2016 10:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // New York, NY – The Halal Guys, the first mainstream American Halal food restaurant chain, has announced the signing of a new franchise deal for territories including Chicago, IL; Milwaukee, WI; and Madison, WI.
The new franchisee, Dustin LeFebvre, worked with Fransmart CEO, Dan Rowe, and Franchise Sales Coordinator, Allison Lisiecki, on securing a multi-unit deal in which they have committed to opening at least 3 more units in Chicagoland, 2 units in Milwaukee and 1 unit in Madison, Wisconsin.
The first unit is set to open early Summer 2016 on the East side of Milwaukee, a block off of the UW campus at 3133 N. Oakland Ave. LeFebvre is seeking out real estate in Madison, where he hopes to sign a lease for the second location later in 2016.
“I am excited to share The Halal Guys’ 25 years of street vendor passion with the people of Chicago and Wisconsin,” said LeFebvre in a statement. “The Halal Guys represents a confluence of global tastes and timeless comfort food with the special brand built dutifully through dedication, craft and the amplification of taxi drivers all across Manhattan”.
Since partnering with Fransmart and announcing the launch of a franchise program in 2014, The Halal Guys has opened two corporate brick-and-mortar restaurants in Manhattan, and 6 franchised locations in the cities of Chicago, Houston, Manila, Long Beach and Costa Mesa. They also have over 300 franchise units in development in territories including Atlanta, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Chicago, Houston, Dallas and the entire state of California, which sold out within the first two months of franchising, as well as international locations for the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea and Canada.
About The Halal Guys
The World Famous The Halal Guys is the undisputed leader in American Halal Food. The New York Post calls The Halal Guys “perhaps the city’s most famous open-air dining destination.” The Halal Guys was named by Time Magazine as one of the Top 10 Most Yelped businesses in the entire United States. Featuring our fan-famous secret recipes and only the highest quality, proprietary ingredients, The Halal Guys is the largest American Halal Food concept in the world. Founded in 1990 by Mohamed Abouelenein, Ahmed Elsaka and Abdelbaset Elsayed, The Halal Guys is now franchising worldwide via a new fast casual / QSR restaurant format. Featuring only the highest quality, proprietary ingredients, The Halal Guys is the first American Halal food chain in the fast casual / QSR segment. Called “one of the longest-running and best-known food-cart businesses in New York City” by the New York Times, The Halal Guys has also been featured on Bloomberg Television, Fox News, Entrepreneur and Buzzfeed.
SOURCE The Halal Guys
215 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)