- Sub Headline: Hybrid Cloud Based-Bookkeeping & Accounting Solution New to the Market
- City: Miami Beach
- State: Florida
- Listed: March 27, 2016 2:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MIAMI BEACH – Happy Tax, a franchisor offering a concierge, on-demand model in the tax preparation industry, is pleased to announce the launch of Happy Tax Accounting, an end-to-end financial management solution blending online bookkeeping for small businesses with access to live CPA guidance and reporting.
Happy Tax’s current franchise model offers an opportunity for independent tax preparers and solopreneurs to incorporate remote CPA expertise and tax preparation into their practices.
Happy Tax Accounting takes this one step further. Small businesses that have trouble handling all or most of their bookkeeping and reporting on their own can subscribe to Happy Tax Accounting and have Happy Tax Accountants manage their financials with a 100% accuracy and on time guarantee.
Pricing for this cloud-based solution ranges from $249 per month to a one-time annual fee of $3,499 for their plan that includes year end tax preparation.
“Our goal is to provide an all inclusive service to business clients who oftentimes fail to stay compliant or have the necessary fiscal oversight into the health of their businesses,” explains Happy Tax founder and CEO Mario Costanz. “We launched Happy Tax Accounting because we observed that many small business owners were struggling with managing their own books both online and off, but could not afford the pricier CPA firms. Happy Tax Accounting is a one size fits all service, suiting the small business market perfectly. We offer high level white glove treatment and an insight for business owners into their finances with strategic planning that typically only larger businesses get.”
As a Xero Certified Partner and Quickbooks ProAdvisor, Happy Tax Accounting delivers a 24/7 solution that includes bookkeeping, accounting, monthly financial statements and bank reconciliations, CPA review of all work, quarterly consulting sessions and full email and phone support. They maintain a full staff of dozens of accountants, bookkeepers, CPA’s and tax professionals who become an on-demand outsourced finance department for small businesses.
Combining these services, Happy Tax helps entrepreneurs meet the needs of today’s increasingly tough regulatory requirements without the burden of doing it themselves or hiring costly staff who have to be managed and may not have the necessary expertise.
CEO Email: Mario@HappyTax.com
Franchise Information: https://GetHappyTax.com
Consumer Information: https://HappyTax.com
Small Business information: http://HappyTaxAccounting.com
Investor Information: https://fundable.com/HappyTax
Tax Industry Strategy Sessions: https://youtube.com/HappyTax
About Happy Tax
Shaking up the $19 billion tax preparation industry, Happy Tax’s on-demand, concierge model was born out of frustration with unreliable, under-qualified tax preparers with no licensing or certification and as little as five days of tax training. Happy Tax is designed to bridge the gap between the high-quality, pampered and convenient customer service that consumers want, and accurate, reliable and professional tax returns prepared by CPAs with a minimum of 5 years of training and experience. Happy Tax offers franchises to those wanting to earn additional income and build their own business. Utilizing its patent-pending technology and processes, Happy Tax franchisees are able to operate with low overhead and increased flexibility.
SOURCE Happy Tax
Happy Tax Franchising
233 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)