- Sub Headline: A new program launched by Happy Tax honors Henry Bloch, an inspiring entrepreneur who built the largest retail tax business in the nation and has spent the past 3 decades as a philanthropist.
- Franchise URL: http://www.HappyTax.com
- Listed: June 28, 2016 10:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 28, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) MIAMI BEACH – Happy Tax, the innovative franchisor offering a better way to file tax returns for both consumers and tax business owners, is wishing Henry Bloch, the creator of the national tax preparation industry, a very happy 94th birthday on June 30th. Mr. Bloch is a true entrepreneur, an innovator and a generous philanthropist. Happy Tax has multiple franchise offerings in the tax return preparation industry, which serves over 125 million paying customers per year. Currently, the company is launching its new Get Out of College Debt program as a way of offering exciting opportunities to the next generation of entrepreneurs.
The Happy Tax model is a great choice for college students and recent graduates who wish to own a business and generate income to pay off their student loans. Since all Happy Tax returns are prepared by CPAs that work for the company, the franchisees get to spend their time working on sales, marketing and business development, which is a perfect fit for college students or anyone that enjoys helping and talking to people. The company’s offerings include both a low-cost, home-based lifestyle franchise that doesn’t require risky leases or costly employees, as well as an area representative opportunity that enables entrepreneurs to sell franchises and coach franchisees in a specific geographic area that they own.
Just as Mr. Bloch innovated back in 1955 when he started preparing tax returns at H&R Block predecessor United Business Services, Happy Tax is on a mission to provide today’s busy consumers with a more convenient way to file. There is a tidal wave of change overtaking the tax industry, in a time when inventive new companies like Uber, AirBnB and WeWork have shaken up other stale markets. Built upon efficiency, the Happy Tax system allows everyone to do what they do best, working around proven strategies popularized in bestselling books “The E-Myth Revisited” by Michael Gerber and “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Tim Ferris.
In addition to enabling existing college students to start their own businesses, the program will also waive the initial franchise fee for one recent graduate (per school) as selected by the company. In order to qualify for the franchise fee waiver, the student must have graduated from a college, university or trade school within the past 12 months.
“Henry Bloch has helped thousands of entrepreneurs to get into the tax business and he has also been a benefactor to business schools that teach entrepreneurship,” said Happy Tax founder and CEO Mario Costanz. “Our business, as well as this new program, looks to follow in his footsteps and assist others to create wealth for themselves, starting by leaving college without student loans.”
Franchisees earn between $140 and $400 for each tax return they or their team members source. They can also earn income year-round by offering accounting and bookkeeping services. Happy Tax is well on its way toward reaching its goal of adding 250 new franchisees for 2016 along with 25 area representatives across the country.
CEO Email: Mario@HappyTax.com
Franchise Information: https://GetHappyTax.com
Area Representative Information: https://GetHappyTax.com/arearepresentative
Consumer Information: https://HappyTax.com
Small Business Information: http://HappyTaxAccounting.com
Tax Industry Strategy Sessions: https://youtube.com/HappyTax
About Happy Tax
Happy Tax’s on-demand, concierge model was born out of consumer frustration with unreliable, under-qualified tax preparers with no licensing or certification and as little as five days of tax training. The virtual tax office designed by Happy Tax bridges the gap between the high-quality, pampered and convenient customer service that consumers want, and accurate, reliable and professional tax returns prepared by CPAs with a minimum of 5 years of training and experience. Happy Tax offers franchises to those wanting to earn additional income and build their own business. Utilizing its patent-pending technology and processes, Happy Tax franchisees are able to operate with low overhead and increased flexibility.
SOURCE Happy Tax
Happy Tax Franchising
640 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)