- Sub Headline: Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffees & Smoothies Set to Dominate Event Space Under Kahala Brands Portfolio
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.mauiwowi.com
- Listed: January 25, 2016 8:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DENVER – Jan. 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // — After breaking into a number of major sports stadiums and entertainment venues and being acquired by Kahala Brands™, one of the world’s fastest-growing franchisors, Maui Wowi® Hawaiian Coffees & Smoothies is entering 2016 with forward momentum.
Traction was gained nationwide as several franchisees signed contracts to get their smoothie and coffee-serving tiki huts in new sports stadiums and arenas. Some of the 18 new stadiums’ sports fans are now able to sip on an all-natural fruit smoothie include Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Petco Park in San Diego, Coors Field in Denver and Target Center in Minneapolis. Other highlights of 2015 included Maui Wowi Hawaiian’s largest area development deal for the entire state of Texas, and the opening of the brand’s first corporate-owned location for new franchisee training, product testing and development.
Kahala Brands took notice of these accomplishments. In November the global leader in the QSR industry acquired Maui Wowi Hawaiian, adding the premium coffee and smoothie franchise to its family of 18 franchise concepts. Maui Wowi is in good company with its sister brands, joining three additional smoothie concepts. Of Maui Wowi’s 18 new sister brands, three are smoothie concepts. Some prominent QSR brands Maui Wowi joins under the Kahala Brands umbrella include Pinkberry®, Cold Stone Creamery®, Blimpie® and Planet Smoothie®.
“We see big things for Maui Wowi Hawaiian in 2016,” said Michael Serruya, chairman and chief executive officer of Kahala Brands. “They had already reached many milestones and we saw significant growth from both franchisor and franchisee before we added them to our portfolio in 2015. Kahala Brands is excited to see what is to come throughout this new year, and we look forward to bringing this fun, lively and in-demand concept to more markets and more venues across the globe throughout 2016.”
About Maui Wowi Hawaiian®
Since 1982, Maui Wowi® Hawaiian has embraced the Hawaiian culture and has been serving paradise in a cup since the day it began, over 30 years ago. From event carts, mall kiosks and stand-alone retail locations, Maui Wowi Hawaiian offers premium, all-natural, gluten-free, fresh-fruit smoothies, as well as gourmet Hawaiian coffees and espresso beverages. The company maintains strong community involvement through fundraising efforts by its franchisees, in addition to Team Karma; an initiative that promotes corporate responsibility and giving back to the community. The brand has more than 450 operating units and an online store, shop.mauiwowi.com.
To learn more information about Maui Wowi Hawaiian’s products, locations or flexible, low-cost franchising opportunities, visit http://www.MauiWowiFranchise.com.
About Kahala Brands™
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Kahala Brands is one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands with approximately 3000 locations in 34 countries including Cold Stone Creamery®, Blimpie®, TacoTime™, Pinkberry®, Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill®, The Great Steak & Potato Company™, NrGize Lifestyle Cafe™, Surf City Squeeze®, Planet Smoothie®, tasti D-lite™, Maui Wowi®, Johnnie’s New York Pizzeria™, Cereality®, Kahala Coffee Traders®, Frullati Cafe & Bakery™, Rollerz™, Ranch One® and America’s Taco Shop®.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.KahalaBrands.com.
197 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)