- Sub Headline: Public relations expert to present on the importance of crisis preparation for home service businesses
- City: Knoxville
- State: Tennessee
- Ad Agency: Ripley PR
- Agency Contact: Heather Ripley
- Agency URL: http://www.RipleyPR.com
- Agency Phone: 865-977-1973
- Agency Email: email@example.com
- Listed: February 11, 2016 8:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 11, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Heather Ripley, public relations expert and founder of Ripley PR, a national B2B public relations firm based in Knoxville, Tennessee that specializes in the franchise and home services industries, will present at WWETT, the Water and Wastewater Equipment, Treatment and Transport Show (formerly the Pumper & Cleaner Environmental Expo). The four-day event will be held at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana, Feb. 17-20, 2016.
Ripley will be presenting “Is Your Business Prepared for a Crisis?” on Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2016, at 4:30 p.m., in Rooms 140-142. She will share the types of crises home service companies face and how they can plan ahead for a graceful recovery.
“Crisis management is critical to businesses of all sizes,” said Ripley. “Whether it’s a damaging online review, poor employee behavior or an uncontrollable disaster, a crisis can be handled efficiently and have minimal fallout when management is properly prepared.”
Ripley’s professional experience includes working with one of the largest home service companies in the country, Clockwork Home Services, franchisor of One Hour Heating & Air, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing and Mister Sparky. Ripley PR also works with home service companies throughout the country, including New Jersey-based Gold Medal Service; Petri Plumbing in Brooklyn, New York; Addario’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical in Woburn, Massachusetts; Marshall Home Comfort in Skippack, Pennsylvania, and Neerings Plumbing & Heating in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Nearly 10,000 waste and wastewater industry professionals and plumbers from 53 countries will attend WWETT to network, obtain valuable business growth knowledge and access the newest in industry products and technologies. The event will include more than 100 educational sessions, as well as more than 600 exhibitors.
For more information about the WWETT Show, visit www.wwettshow.com. For more information on Ripley PR, visit www.ripleypr.com.
About Ripley PR
Ripley PR, Inc. is a national B2B public relations agency using a blend of strategic business accounting and creative public relations branding to deliver measurable results. Specializing in construction, energy, franchising, health care technology, home services and manufacturing, the agency offers a full range of strategic communication services, including crisis management, media relations, and social media strategies. Ripley PR is a partner in IPREX, the $250 million network of communication agencies, with 1,800 staff and 120 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.ripleypr.com or call 865-977-1973.
For additional information, contact:
SOURCE Ripley PR, Inc.
337 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)