- Franchise URL: http://www.helendorongroup.com
- Listed: May 23, 2016 7:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LONDON (FranchisePOD.com) May 23, 2016 – The Atmosphere was Lively and Stimulating as Franchise Professionals From 36 Countries Gathered to Share Best Business Practices at the Annual Helen Doron English Master Franchise Conference Held April 3-7, 2016 in Budapest, Hungary
“The Benefits of Shared Knowledge” conference featured 3 days of roundtable discussions, seminars and breakout sessions. Helen Doron Ltd. presented an overview of a new customer relationship and business management system, Helen Doron Community, currently in development and production. This global information-sharing platform will offer exceptional and accurate tools that can be used at every level of business sales, marketing, customer communication and business analysis.
Anne Gordon, VP of Business Development, reported on the impressive company growth during 2015 as the company welcomed 8 new Helen Doron English Master Franchisors from China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Spain and Romania.
“It is interesting to see the strong growth in Spain with 3 new Master Franchisors from that area alone,” reflects Gordon. “We found a lack of quality after-school English education in that market, which we intend to fill. While Helen Doron English is franchised throughout much of Europe, we are still looking to expand in Berlin, Germany; Calabria & Basilicata and Triveneto West in Italy as well as in Latin America and the Confederation of Independent States. ”
Helen Doron English pioneered an innovative, unique methodology teaching English to babies, children and teens using the highest quality learning materials supplemented with state-of-the art apps. With almost 90 Master Franchise areas, about 900 Learning Centre franchises and over 4500 active, specially-trained Helen Doron English teachers, Helen Doron English is, by far, the largest provider of quality English after-school education for children and teenagers in Europe. Helen Doron enables entrepreneurs to start their own franchises and join a leading business network with a solid niche in the English-as-a-foreign language industry. The Helen Doron franchise is a proven business model with franchise life cycles among the longest and strongest in the franchise industry.
Participants discussed the increasing demand for high-quality English-as-a-Second/Foreign-Language (ESL/EFL) programmes and materials. “The demand for English learning courses and materials, both print and digital, continues to skyrocket. We can see ever-increasing numbers of visitors to our website and online English games portal, Kangi Club, downloads of our Apps, listeners to our radio station, and purchasing our merchandise,” comments Chief Marketing Officer, Simon Darr. Darr continues, “At this year’s conference, social and digital media took centre stage both as a means to communicate with our target audience and as a delivery platform for Helen Doron’s unique English learning content.”
For more information on how you can join the Helen Doron English franchise network, visit us online.
About the Helen Doron Educational Group
The Helen Doron Educational Group stands at the forefront of innovative educational systems, providing exclusive learning programmes and quality educational materials for babies, children and adolescents the world over since 1985. The company’s flagship franchise, Helen Doron English, along with Helen Doron Kindergarten, MathRiders, Ready Steady Move! franchises today encompass nearly 900 learning centres in 36 countries in Europe, Asia and South America. Today, more than two million children have learnt with the unique Helen Doron methodology.
The Helen Doron Educational Group invites entrepreneurs to join a successful business operation that benefits children around the world. Visit us at http://www.helendorongroup.com.
Social Media Manager
SOURCE Helen Doron Educational Group
358 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)