- Sub Headline: One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® offers these top tips to help keep your air conditioning operating at peak performance in this heat wave.
- Listed: July 23, 2016 8:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SARASOTA, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) July 22, 2016 – With the soaring temperatures, your air conditioning is likely working overtime to keep you cool. There are things you can do now to make sure your cooling system is operating correctly and you’re getting the most out of it.
- Change your filter
Change your air filter monthly or as required by your system’s manufacturer. You can change it more often if you have pets or respiratory concerns. A dirty air filter makes your system work harder and not as efficiently as possible. This can also increase your energy use.
- Give your outdoor unit some room to breathe
Keep the outdoor air conditioning unit clear of debris and make sure flowers, shrubs and fencing are at least two feet away. Keep the top of the unit unobstructed and keep things like toys, hoses and lawn tools off the unit too.
- Ceiling Fans
Ceiling fans can create a wind chill effect, which can help you feel cool without lowering the temperature of your thermostat. Remember: fans cool people and not rooms. Turn fans on when you enter the room and off when you leave the room to help conserve energy. Bathroom fans and range hoods in the kitchen can also help remove heat and humidity from the air.
- Regular Maintenance
According to the Department of Energy, annual maintenance can help improve the efficiency of your air conditioning system and help your unit last longer. With the exception of replacing your air filters, there are no consumer serviceable elements of your cooling and heating system. During regular maintenance a professional will clean and inspect your system. They may be able to catch minor issues before they become larger and more expensive repairs. We recommend finding a trusted professional to regularly maintain this big investment.
For additional information contact your local One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating location.
About One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning®
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® is currently ranked as the #1 HVAC franchise in Entrepreneur magazine’s annual Franchise 500 (January 2016.) One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning puts an emphasis on trust, customer service and courtesy. Our work is completed in a prompt, accurate, and efficient manner. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is part of the Direct Energy family of brands. ©2016 Clockwork IP, LLC
SOURCE One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating
525 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)