- City: Estero
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.Hertz.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 10:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ESTERO, Fla., March 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HTZ) has announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Barton to senior vice president, global franchise operations. Barton is responsible for the company’s worldwide franchise strategy and execution for the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands. He reports to Jeff Foland, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer, and to Michel Taride, Group President, RAC International.
Jeff Foland said: “With his nearly 30 years of franchise leadership experience in the car rental market, Bob is the ideal choice to direct and further develop our global franchise operations. Bob and his team will identify and implement additional expansion opportunities in targeted geographies as part of a disciplined global franchise growth strategy.”
Michel Taride added: “In this newly created position, Bob will play an essential role in enhancing our support and value to our global franchise community to the benefit of our customers, wherever they rent with Hertz and our other brands worldwide.”
At Hertz, Bob previously served as Vice President, Leisure Brands & Franchise Operations, RAC Americas. Prior to Hertz, Bob led rental car and franchise operations at Franchise Services of North America, U-Save Auto Rental of America, Dollar Thrifty Auto Group, Budget Rent A Car and Cruise America. He is also a past President of the American Car Rental Association.
About the Hertz Global Franchise Network
The Hertz Corporation operates a global franchise/licensee network in more than 140 countries. This strategy enables the Corporation to grow its business through carefully selected partnerships with leading local operators to derive value from their local market expertise, resources and complementary commercial strategies.
The independent franchise partners rent cars that they own under the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty or Firefly brands. In certain markets and under certain circumstances, franchisees are given the opportunity to acquire franchises for multiple brands. In addition to car rental, certain franchisees outside the U.S. engage in car leasing, chauffeur-driven rentals and renting camper vans.
In addition to providing franchisees the license to operate under brand names owned by Hertz, the company offers unparalleled support, including training, operational services, technology, web platforms, integrated reservations systems and customer service.
About Hertz Global Holdings
Hertz Global Holdings operates the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly car rental brands in approximately 9,980 corporate and licensee locations throughout approximately 150 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz Global Holdings is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental company with approximately 1,635 airport locations in the U.S. and more than 1,320 airport locations internationally. Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, NeverLost®, Carfirmations, Mobile Wi-Fi and unique vehicles offered through the Adrenaline, Dream, Green and Prestige Collections set Hertz Global Holdings apart from the competition.
Additionally, Hertz Global Holdings owns the vehicle leasing and fleet management leader Donlen Corporation, operates the Hertz 24/7 hourly car rental business in international markets and sells vehicles through its Rent2Buy program. The Company also owns Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (“HERC”), one of the largest equipment rental businesses with approximately 280 locations worldwide offering a diverse line of equipment and tools for rent and sale. HERC primarily serves the construction, industrial, oil, gas, entertainment and government sectors. For more information about Hertz Global Holdings, visit: www.hertz.com.
Hertz Media Relations
Telephone: (844) 845-2180 (toll free from the U.S.) and (+1) 239-301-6300
SOURCE Hertz Global Holdings, Inc.
209 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Alliance Franchise Brands Sign & Graphics Division Holds First-ever Reach The Peak Sales Summit (1 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (1 views)