- Sub Headline: House Doctors is proud to announce that Cranford has been recognized with the 2015 Brand Ambassador Award.
- Franchise URL: http://www.HouseDoctors.com
- Listed: April 1, 2016 11:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHARLOTTE, NC (FranchisePOD.com) April 01, 2016 – Steve Cranford understands the importance of branding. Although he’s only one franchise in High Point, North Carolina, the strength of the House Doctors name – and the success of his fellow franchisees around the county – is a nationwide effort. That’s why, whenever he has the opportunity, he does what he can to make sure people love House Doctors and that potential new owners understand the commitment.
For his efforts, House Doctors is proud to announce that Cranford has been recognized with the 2015 Brand Ambassador Award.
“Steve was selected as the House Doctors Brand Ambassador for 2015 because of his ongoing commitment to the success of not just his local franchise, but also the House Doctors company as a whole. He does everything he can to build the brand while being an excellent example of what sets House Doctors apart by providing a top notch customer service experience. We’re proud to have him on our team,” House Doctors President and CEO Jim Hunter said.
Cranford said that while the recognition is great, his efforts are really aimed at creating a strong business for his family and building a better brand to help every franchise owner across the country.
“I definitely appreciate the recognition, but I do what I do because I really think, the more success House Doctors has across the globe, the better business will be for each individual franchisee. Ultimately House Doctors is a brand we all bought into and we all need to work together to make it stronger,” Cranford said.
Cranford opened House Doctors of High Point almost 14 years ago. In college he had worked with family member who did roof to basement house work and got into building houses for a while until the early 80s, when the housing market took a turn. He spent most of his career after that in construction management.
“I always wanted to get back into this, but I had a young family and the timing just wasn’t right. When I launched House Doctors 13-and-a-half years ago, it was because I was ready to raise the standard of service in the industry. Whether it’s 1970 or 2016, people need the service we provide, but the challenge is finding someone who is professional and trustworthy who can do quality work. That’s where House Doctors comes in,” Cranford said.
House Doctors is different because the company’s friendly and experienced craftsmen and technicians are committed to providing an excellent customer experience by being on time, doing the job right and guaranteeing the work for one year. Cranford’s local franchise serves High Point, Greensboro and Winston-Salem.
In addition to his award from the House Doctors team, Cranford has also earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award every year since 2012. Angie’s List Super Service Award winners have to meet strict eligibility requirements, including earning a minimum number of reports, maintaining an excellent rating from their customers and abiding by Angie’s List operational guidelines.
“From day one I’ve always said I wanted to be different. My philosophy is that I’m looking for a customer, not a job. We do a lot of repeat business – in fact I have some people who called me that first year who still call me when they need something done – and that says something. You have to provide an excellent customer experience to keep people coming back,” Cranford said.
House Doctors’ experienced, insured, background checked and uniformed technicians specialize in all types of carpentry repairs, sheetrock repairs, windows, doors, floors, minor electrical, and minor plumbing, as well as interior and exterior home maintenance services, and remodeling projects.
To learn more about House Doctors of High Point and to schedule services for your home, call (336)886-8952, email HD315(at)HouseDoctors(dot)com or visit http://www.housedoctors.com/handyman-greensboro. House Doctors of High Point’s office is located at 3048 N. Old Greensboro Road.
About House Doctors
House Doctors Handyman Service has been helping homeowners across the United States with home repair and light remodeling projects for more than 20 years. Our friendly, insured and bonded craftsmen are scheduled to be there on time and are committed to complete customer satisfaction. Each of our technicians are experienced in home maintenance, product installations and a variety of home improvements. We’re so confident in our team and products that every job we perform comes with a one-year guarantee.
SOURCE House Doctors
+1 5138310100 Ext: 104
168 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)