- Sub Headline: Mobile Dessert Truck to Hit the Streets of Dubai Dec. 3
- City: Dania Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.FranchiseHipPOPs.com
- Phone Number: (954) 674-2211
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/HipPOPsTruck
- Ad Agency: Fish Consulting
- Agency Contact: Lauren Simo
- Agency Phone: (954) 893-9150
- Agency Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: December 2, 2015 1:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DANIA BEACH, Fla. – Dec. 2, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – HipPOPs handcrafted gelato bars, a premium mobile dessert company featuring handcrafted gelato, sorbet and frozen yogurt POPs on a stick, announced today the brand’s first truck in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will be making its debut at the Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens on December 3.
HipPOPs signed its first international agreement with The Food Truck Dubai earlier this year to be the exclusive franchisee in the United Arab Emirates. This is the first of 10 to 20 trucks planned to launch throughout the UAE over the next five years. In addition, the company has already opened a 5,000 sq. ft. micro-creamery in Dubai.
“As the first American mobile food service company to sign a deal in the UAE, we’re looking forward to bringing the highest quality handcrafted artisan dessert treats to the streets of Dubai with the mobile POPtruck,” said Anthony Fellows, founder of HipPOPs. “HipPOPs has experienced tremendous success in Florida — our sales and catering are trending upward of more than 20 percent for the year — and we’re confident that we’ve found a trusted partner in The Food Truck Dubai. Their expertise and passion for the brand are a recipe for success, and we have no doubt they will lead the HipPOPs brand to great success as we continue to grow throughout the UAE.”
HipPOPs are all natural, gluten-free, kosher frozen POPs on a stick made from small, hand-crafted batches at the company’s micro-creamery. Based in South Florida, the company boasts three varieties of signature Belgian chocolate dips and a dozen unique “POPings” which combine for a gourmet treat with a fraction of ice cream’s fat content. Founded on the principle of bringing the highest quality and healthiest ingredients to the streets with a mobile POPtruck, the company blends the Old World traditions, tastes and freshness of Italian gelaterias with modern technology.
This opening marks the launch of HipPOPs aggressive growth strategy that includes development efforts in key domestic markets such as Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Denver, Philadelphia and Portland. To fuel HipPOPs growth, the company is seeking single and multi-unit operators with foodservice and/or restaurant experience. Franchise candidates should have a minimum net worth of $150,000 and liquid assets of at least $75,000. Franchisees can expect the total cost of investment for one HipPOPs operation to be approximately $245,175 to $351,450. The initial franchise fee is $25,000, but if franchisees elect to purchase multiple franchises at the same time, the fee is reduced.
To learn more about franchising opportunities with HipPOPs, contact Anthony Fellows at (954) 674-2211 or visit www.FranchiseHipPOPs.com.
HipPOPs follows the Old World tradition of Italian gelaterias with offerings of handcrafted artisan dessert treats, including gelato, sorbet and frozen yogurt. All natural, gluten-free, and kosher, HipPOPs was founded on the principle of bringing the highest-quality and healthiest ingredients to the streets of South Florida with a mobile POPtruck. HipPOPs sources only local, top-quality dairy that adheres to strict standards to make small, handcrafted batches at the company’s micro-creamery in Dania Beach, Florida. At HipPOPs, traditional methods merge with modern technology, such as social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Yelp, to keep its treat-seeking, heat-beating customers aware when a HipPOPs Truck full of “Handcrafted Awesomeness” is just around the corner.
208 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)