- Street: 391 Grand Ave. Suite A
- City: Englewood
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 07631
- Slogan or Tagline: Your Journey Starts After School
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $20,000
- Investment Range: $38,925 - $53,225
- Royalty: 7% + Ad Royalty Fee 1%
- Year Founded: 2003
- Franchising Since: 2012
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Listed: August 9, 2016 2:56 pm
- Expires: 75 days
The primary business of Hobby Quest is after school programs for children aged 5 to 14 years old. We work mainly with and in schools and community centers.
Our secondary line of business is providing outlets for children through such activities as summer camps, birthday parties, Boy Scouts functions, and private classes.
The programs we present are focused on being hands-on for the children. We have developed classes to instill our philosophy of “Skills for a Lifetime.”
The four main areas of education that we offer are:
- Aviation »
- Magic Tricks »
- Fashion »
- Photography »
Hobby Quest’s franchisee model has been developed as a home based business. Of course the sky is the limit. In the event that your establishment grows, the opportunity to move into an office location definitely exists.
The exclusive programs, quality customer service, and the highest of standards that we have developed will help make you the leading after School Company in your area. We have found that Hobby Quest customers stay with our programs for many many years.
The one-stop-shop service aspect makes it extremely convenient and the highly advanced operation methods makes our programs effective allowing one person to do the job of three people and three to do the job of six.
And ultimately, you will have the flexibility to extend your franchise in the different directions that match your lifestyle and works best in your area.
171 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Toppers Pizza Recognizes Exceptional Franchisees and Team Members with Annual Awards (2 views)
- CREAM Set to Sweeten up Chico, CA (2 views)