- Street: 391 Grand Ave. Suite A
- City: Englewood
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 07631
- Slogan or Tagline: Your Journey Starts After School
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $20,000
- Investment Range: $38,925 - $53,225
- Royalty: 7% + Ad Royalty Fee 1%
- Year Founded: 2003
- Franchising Since: 2012
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Listed: August 9, 2016 2:56 pm
- Expires: 136 days, 9 hours
The primary business of Hobby Quest is after school programs for children aged 5 to 14 years old. We work mainly with and in schools and community centers.
Our secondary line of business is providing outlets for children through such activities as summer camps, birthday parties, Boy Scouts functions, and private classes.
The programs we present are focused on being hands-on for the children. We have developed classes to instill our philosophy of “Skills for a Lifetime.”
The four main areas of education that we offer are:
- Aviation »
- Magic Tricks »
- Fashion »
- Photography »
Hobby Quest’s franchisee model has been developed as a home based business. Of course the sky is the limit. In the event that your establishment grows, the opportunity to move into an office location definitely exists.
The exclusive programs, quality customer service, and the highest of standards that we have developed will help make you the leading after School Company in your area. We have found that Hobby Quest customers stay with our programs for many many years.
The one-stop-shop service aspect makes it extremely convenient and the highly advanced operation methods makes our programs effective allowing one person to do the job of three people and three to do the job of six.
And ultimately, you will have the flexibility to extend your franchise in the different directions that match your lifestyle and works best in your area.
125 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Jersey Mike’s Subs Opens First Dunedin Location (2 views)
- PizzaRev Opens 41st Restaurant with Free Pizza and New Self-Serve Beer & Wine System, iPourIt (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (2 views)
- Pastalini Grows Due to Customer Demand (2 views)
- Spray-Net Brushes Up For U.S. Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Hobby Quest Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- The Simple Greek QSR and Entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis Announce 20 New U.S. Markets for Franchise Expansion and Openings (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Donates $730,000 to Local Boys & Girls Clubs Through Community Day Event (1 views)
- Sir Grout of Washington DC Receives Second Consecutive Angie’s List Super Service Award (1 views)
- Applebee’s® Revamps Mobile App for Online Ordering and Carside To-Go (1 views)
- Philly Pretzel Factory “Twists” Things Up for National Pretzel Day with Pretzel Giveaway and Presidential Candidate Pretzels (1 views)