- Street: 391 Grand Ave. Suite A
- City: Englewood
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 07631
- Slogan or Tagline: Your Journey Starts After School
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $20,000
- Investment Range: $38,925 - $53,225
- Royalty: 7% + Ad Royalty Fee 1%
- Year Founded: 2003
- Franchising Since: 2012
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Listed: August 9, 2016 2:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The primary business of Hobby Quest is after school programs for children aged 5 to 14 years old. We work mainly with and in schools and community centers.
Our secondary line of business is providing outlets for children through such activities as summer camps, birthday parties, Boy Scouts functions, and private classes.
The programs we present are focused on being hands-on for the children. We have developed classes to instill our philosophy of “Skills for a Lifetime.”
The four main areas of education that we offer are:
- Aviation »
- Magic Tricks »
- Fashion »
- Photography »
Hobby Quest’s franchisee model has been developed as a home based business. Of course the sky is the limit. In the event that your establishment grows, the opportunity to move into an office location definitely exists.
The exclusive programs, quality customer service, and the highest of standards that we have developed will help make you the leading after School Company in your area. We have found that Hobby Quest customers stay with our programs for many many years.
The one-stop-shop service aspect makes it extremely convenient and the highly advanced operation methods makes our programs effective allowing one person to do the job of three people and three to do the job of six.
And ultimately, you will have the flexibility to extend your franchise in the different directions that match your lifestyle and works best in your area.
293 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)