- Sub Headline: Restaurant Brand Offers Guests the Choice to be "Naughty or Nice" for the Season
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: December 3, 2015 8:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Dec. 2, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – With the holidays just around the corner, Tropical Smoothie Cafe has brought back the ever popular “Naughty or Nice” campaign for the third year in a row. The year’s featured smoothies include two amazing flavors providing guests the choice to indulge or to play it nice. The two highlights of the menu are the –Blueberry Pom Truffle – a seasonal limited time offering; and the Blueberry Bliss Smoothie- a popular standard menu item. According to the U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council, the brand’s industry partner for the program, both smoothies are packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, and fiber from their key ingredient, blueberries.
“Everyone craves a little extra something sweet during the holidays,” said Lisa Dimson, Chief Marketing Officer of Tropical Smoothie Cafe. “We wanted to offer a way to indulge in a smarter way.”
Although the Ghiradelli white chocolate containing “Naughty” Blueberry Pom Truffle smoothie is more indulgent than the “Nice” Blueberry Bliss smoothie, it still remains true to the brand and offers those better-for-you, superior and simple ingredients like avocado, pomegranate and blueberries that Tropical Smoothie Cafe fans have come to expect. “It is OK to indulge every now and then,” continued Dimson. “That’s part of what this time of year is about. But when you can do so while also benefitting from better-for-you ingredients that improve your daily intake of fruits and vegetables, that makes it indulgent without the added guilt.” On the nicer side, The Blueberry Bliss Smoothie still lives up to the brand’s “Eat Better. Feel Better.” philosophy, with high levels of vitamin C from strawberries and potassium and fiber from the fresh bananas.
The Blueberry Pom Truffle smoothie will be available through December 27th 2015, while supplies last. After that, guests will have to wait for a seasonal return to indulge in this delectable and tempting treat. Blueberry Bliss will remain a core menu item available year round.
“The really great thing about these two smoothies is there is a little bit of naughty and nice in each of us,” Dimson said. “We can choose to be ‘nice’ sometimes and ‘naughty’ others – it’s a balance – and that’s something we’ve always felt is important at Tropical Smoothie Cafe.”
About Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Founded in 1997, Tropical Smoothie Cafe is a fast-casual restaurant concept inspiring healthy lifestyles across the country, with over 450 locations nationwide. With snack and meal options for any time of day, Tropical Smoothie Cafe serves smoothies, salads, tacos, wraps, sandwiches, and flatbreads. The rapidly growing franchise has received numerous accolades including being ranked on Entrepreneur’s 2015 Franchise 500, 2015 Fast Casual Top 100 Movers and Shakers and Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2015 Top 200. Tropical Smoothie Cafe is seeking qualified franchisees to expand throughout the United States in markets such as Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Charlotte, Philadelphia and Columbus, Ohio, among others. For more information, visit www.TropicalSmoothieFranchise.com.
SOURCE Tropical Smoothie Cafe
174 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)