- Sub Headline: Restaurant Brand Offers Guests the Choice to be "Naughty or Nice" for the Season
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: December 3, 2015 8:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Dec. 2, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – With the holidays just around the corner, Tropical Smoothie Cafe has brought back the ever popular “Naughty or Nice” campaign for the third year in a row. The year’s featured smoothies include two amazing flavors providing guests the choice to indulge or to play it nice. The two highlights of the menu are the –Blueberry Pom Truffle – a seasonal limited time offering; and the Blueberry Bliss Smoothie- a popular standard menu item. According to the U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council, the brand’s industry partner for the program, both smoothies are packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, and fiber from their key ingredient, blueberries.
“Everyone craves a little extra something sweet during the holidays,” said Lisa Dimson, Chief Marketing Officer of Tropical Smoothie Cafe. “We wanted to offer a way to indulge in a smarter way.”
Although the Ghiradelli white chocolate containing “Naughty” Blueberry Pom Truffle smoothie is more indulgent than the “Nice” Blueberry Bliss smoothie, it still remains true to the brand and offers those better-for-you, superior and simple ingredients like avocado, pomegranate and blueberries that Tropical Smoothie Cafe fans have come to expect. “It is OK to indulge every now and then,” continued Dimson. “That’s part of what this time of year is about. But when you can do so while also benefitting from better-for-you ingredients that improve your daily intake of fruits and vegetables, that makes it indulgent without the added guilt.” On the nicer side, The Blueberry Bliss Smoothie still lives up to the brand’s “Eat Better. Feel Better.” philosophy, with high levels of vitamin C from strawberries and potassium and fiber from the fresh bananas.
The Blueberry Pom Truffle smoothie will be available through December 27th 2015, while supplies last. After that, guests will have to wait for a seasonal return to indulge in this delectable and tempting treat. Blueberry Bliss will remain a core menu item available year round.
“The really great thing about these two smoothies is there is a little bit of naughty and nice in each of us,” Dimson said. “We can choose to be ‘nice’ sometimes and ‘naughty’ others – it’s a balance – and that’s something we’ve always felt is important at Tropical Smoothie Cafe.”
About Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Founded in 1997, Tropical Smoothie Cafe is a fast-casual restaurant concept inspiring healthy lifestyles across the country, with over 450 locations nationwide. With snack and meal options for any time of day, Tropical Smoothie Cafe serves smoothies, salads, tacos, wraps, sandwiches, and flatbreads. The rapidly growing franchise has received numerous accolades including being ranked on Entrepreneur’s 2015 Franchise 500, 2015 Fast Casual Top 100 Movers and Shakers and Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2015 Top 200. Tropical Smoothie Cafe is seeking qualified franchisees to expand throughout the United States in markets such as Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Charlotte, Philadelphia and Columbus, Ohio, among others. For more information, visit www.TropicalSmoothieFranchise.com.
SOURCE Tropical Smoothie Cafe
187 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)