- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Listed: November 21, 2015 3:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 9, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Charlotte, N.C. – Beginning November 9, participating Bojangles’ (NASDAQ: BOJA) restaurants will offer one of the company’s most popular seasonal menu offerings, Bojangles’ Seasoned Fried Turkey. True Bojangles’ fans all know seasoned turkeys should be pre-ordered from their local participating restaurant as soon as possible, because this uniquely flavorful holiday staple is only around while supplies last.
The Bojangles’ Seasoned Fried Turkey is prepared using a proprietary seasoning, oven baked then fried, vacuum sealed and frozen to seal in freshness and that one-of-a-kind Bojangles’ flavor loyal consumers have come to love. Each year, long-time fans anticipate the beginning of Fall and the availability of the delicious Bojangles’ Seasoned Fried Turkey. It’s not unusual for cooks across the southeast to order their seasoned turkey from Bojangles’ very early to ensure they have one on the dinner table for Thanksgiving.
The seasoned turkey feeds up to eight family members. When combined with Bojangles’ family-sized fixins’ like green beans, Cajun pintos, dirty rice, macaroni ’n cheese, cole slaw and made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits, an entire Thanksgiving meal is available at your local Bojangles’ restaurant. Also, don’t forget the individual sweet potato pies!
“Our seasoned fried turkey is a highly anticipated menu item that makes preparing the Thanksgiving meal so much easier,” said Bojangles’ Senior Vice President of Marketing, Randy Poindexter. “The seasoned fried turkey is fully cooked, and once thawed it is ready to heat and serve. However, we do encourage our customers to pre-order their turkey as soon as possible, because seasoned fried turkeys are one of our most popular limited time offerings.”
Pre-ordered turkeys can be picked up as late as noon on Thanksgiving Day. Also, consumers who choose to purchase a turkey to hold in their own freezer until Thanksgiving will receive a bonus $5 Bojangles’ gift card. Turkeys are only available at participating locations while supplies last and prices may vary.
Visit www.bojangles.com/locator to locate a Bojangles’ restaurant near you. Bojangles’ customers are encouraged to join the conversation on Bojangles’ Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Bojangles) or by tweeting @Bojangles1977.
About Bojangles’, Inc.
Bojangles’, Inc. is a highly differentiated and growing restaurant operator and franchisor dedicated to serving customers high-quality, craveable food made from our Southern recipes. Founded in 1977 in Charlotte, NC, Bojangles’ serves menu items such as delicious, famous chicken, made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits, flavorful fixin’s and Legendary Iced Tea®. At June 28, 2015, Bojangles’ had 646 system-wide restaurants, of which 267 were company-operated and 379 were franchised restaurants, primarily located in the Southeastern United States. For more information, visit www.bojangles.com or follow Bojangles’ on Facebook and Twitter.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact included in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve a number of known and unknown risks, assumptions, trends, uncertainties and factors that are beyond our control. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those anticipated, estimated or projected. We undertake no obligations to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise than as required under the federal securities laws.
SOURCE Bojangles’, Inc.
146 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)