- Sub Headline: Leading provider of in-home care announces new office openings in the Los Angeles and Southern California area including Pasadena, Santa Clarita, Beverly Hills and Riverside; Announces new VP of Business Development to lead Southern California expansion
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com
- Listed: June 15, 2016 2:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 15, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Palo Alto, CA – Home Care Assistance, the leading provider of in-home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia announced an expansion in the Los Angeles area and throughout Southern California. The expansion includes new offices in Pasadena, Santa Clarita, Beverly Hills and Riverside. Home Care Assistance already has a presence in Newport Beach, Dana Point and San Diego, and is in the process of opening 10 more offices on the West Coast. Home Care Assistance operates hundreds of local offices throughout the country. This allows families to meet with a real person when they need to find a caregiver for their aging parent or loved one. Home Care Assistance also has an easy-to-use, convenient website, but believes that storefront education centers, thorough in-home consultations and continuous client care management are critical for the older demographic that they work with for receiving the best care.
“Home Care Assistance is proud to expand our services in Southern California in order to make our premier offering available to more older adults,” said Home Care Assistance CEO Lily Sarafan. “By 2050, Los Angeles County will have one of the largest senior populations in the United States, and we’re committed to providing our innovating offerings and highly-trained caregivers throughout the region in our quest to help aging adults remain in the comfort of home.”
Home Care Assistance has grown from a startup to an industry champion and today employs more than 8,000 team members across 150 global markets, and just celebrated their 150th office opening in San Francisco. The company is consistently recognized as an employer of choice and best-in-class consumer product, and the company’s services are distinguished by its high caliber of caregivers.
The company also announced today that is has brought on Ashley Mirone as Vice President of Business Development to lead Home Care Assistance’s Southern California expansion. Mirone has over a decade of experience in the senior care industry, and extensive knowledge about aging and the important health, social and financial issues that affect the majority of seniors.
“We are thrilled to serve Southern California and Los Angeles residents with a high quality of care and amazing caregivers to help older adults remain in their home as they age,” said Mirone. “Today’s senior population differs from that of past decades mainly because older adults are living longer lives due to healthy lifestyle choice as compared to previous generations. However, navigating the healthcare maze is a challenge and having professional Client Care Managers on staff allows us to provide education, resources and peace of mind for all involved.”
The Milken Institute Center for the Future of Aging has rated the Los Angeles area as one the best for successful aging. Between 2010 and 2030, L.A.’s population of people over 65 is expected to nearly double, from 1.1 million to 2.1 million. Home Care Assistance believes that the company’s expansion in Southern California will help assist these millions of elderly California age in place. Last month, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and chair of the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors Hilda Solis — a former U.S. Secretary of Labor under President Obama — unveiled Purposeful Aging Los Angeles, a three-year plan incorporating civic participation and employment, community support and health services and transportation.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in daily care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2016 Franchise500®, Inc. 5000 Company and one of the 50 fastest growing women-owned companies worldwide in 2016, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. The company was recognized as a 2016 Endorsed National Provider by the home care industry’s leading research firm, Home Care Pulse. Home Care Assistance CEO Lily Sarafan was also named Health Care Executives’ 2016 Woman of the Year. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Marketing
388 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)