- Sub Headline: In-home care leader will provide home care for the growing senior population in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and surrounding areas
- City: Fort Lauderdale
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.homecareassistance.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 2:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Fort Lauderdale, FL – Home Care Assistance of Ft. Lauderdale, the premier home care provider, is pleased to announce the opening of its new office, which will serve the greater Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach communities. This location is the 117th Home Care Assistance office in North America and is opening during a stage of incredible growth and measured success for Home Care Assistance. The office is located at 5975 N Federal Hwy, Suite 124 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
“I am excited to share the unique and innovative programs offered by Home Care Assistance as a resource for the communities in Ft. Lauderdale and the surrounding area,” said Manpreet Dhalla, Owner/President of Home Care Assistance of Ft. Lauderdale. “At Home Care Assistance, our mission is to change the way the world ages through distinct offerings such as our proprietary Balanced Care MethodTM based on the scientifically studied lifestyles of the longest living people on Earth and our Cognitive Therapeutics MethodTM, an activities-based program designed to delay the onset of cognitive decline.”
Home Care Assistance hires only the most qualified and compassionate individuals as caregivers to serve the evolving needs of the company’s clientele; Home Care Assistance accepts only one out of every 25 caregiver applicants on average. Applicants undergo thorough screening including background checks, reference checks, and work authorization. A proprietary Caregiver Personality Screening test assesses each applicant’s traits, such as kindness, honesty and conscientiousness.
Krystal Williams, Client Care Coordinator at Home Care Assistance of Ft. Lauderdale, upholds these standards in the highly-selective hiring process. Along with her compassion and professional expertise, Krystal helps match clients with the caregiver best-qualified for his or her unique needs and preferences, and treats every client as though he or she were a part of her own family.
Nine out of ten seniors prefer to age in the comfort of their own home, yet thousands of seniors still move to facilities every year. A professionally trained and compassionate caregiver can provide the support to help each senior age safely and independently for as long as possible where they prefer: home. Home Care Assistance caregivers provide the following services to help seniors live well at home: hourly and live-in care, meal preparation, transportation, walking/transferring assistance, medication reminders, companionship and more.
To learn more about what Home Care Assistance has to offer or to schedule a free in-home assessment, please visit www.HomeCareAssistanceFtLauderdale.com or call 954-909-0370 today. Home Care Assistance of Ft. Lauderdale is located at 5975 N Federal Highway, Suite 124, in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2015 Franchise500® and Inc. 5000 Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
187 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)