- Sub Headline: In-home care leader will provide home care for the growing senior population in Rockwall and surrounding areas
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com
- Listed: June 27, 2016 2:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 27, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Rockwall, Texas – Home Care Assistance Rockwall, the premier home care provider, is pleased to announce the opening of its new office, which will serve the greater Lake Ray Hubbard community. This location is the 151st Home Care Assistance office in North America and is opening during a stage of incredible growth and measured success for Home Care Assistance. The office is located at 892 Steger Towne Road in Rockwall, Texas.
“I am excited to share the unique and innovative programs offered by Home Care Assistance as a resource for the communities in Rockwall and the surrounding area,” said Steve Hanson, President of Home Care Assistance Rockwall. “At Home Care Assistance, our mission is to change the way the world ages through distinct offerings such as our proprietary Balanced Care Method™ based on the scientifically studied lifestyles of the longest living people on Earth and our Cognitive Therapeutics Method™, an activities-based program designed to delay the onset of cognitive decline.”
Home Care Assistance hires only the most qualified and compassionate individuals as caregivers to serve the evolving needs of the company’s clientele; Home Care Assistance accepts only one out of every 25 caregiver applicants on average. Applicants undergo thorough screening including background checks, reference checks and work authorization. A proprietary Caregiver Personality Screening test assesses each applicant’s traits, such as kindness, honesty and conscientiousness.
Karen Carrillo, Care Manager at Home Care Assistance Rockwall, upholds these standards in the highly-selective hiring process. Along with her compassion and professional expertise, Karen matches clients with the caregiver best-qualified for his or her unique needs and preferences and treats every client as though he or she were a part of her own family.
Nine out of ten seniors prefer to age in the comfort of their own home, yet thousands of seniors still move to facilities every year. A professionally trained and compassionate caregiver can provide the support to help each senior age safely and independently for as long as possible where they prefer: home. Home Care Assistance caregivers provide the following services to help seniors live well at home: hourly and live-in care, meal preparation, transportation, walking/transferring assistance, medication reminders, companionship and more.
To learn more about what Home Care Assistance has to offer or to schedule a free in-home assessment, please visit www.HomeCareAssistanceRockwall.com or call 972-722-7833 today. Home Care Assistance of Rockwall is located at 892 Steger Towne Road in Rockwall, Texas.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in daily care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2016 Franchise500®, Inc. 5000 Company and one of the 50 fastest growing women-owned companies worldwide in 2016, the company was recognized as a 2016 Endorsed National Provider by the home care industry’s leading research firm, Home Care Pulse. Home Care Assistance CEO Lily Sarafan was also named Health Care Executives’ 2016 Woman of the Year. For more information about Home Care Assistance, visit http://www.homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
331 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)