- Sub Headline: To Host Family Caregiver Educational Workshop - The Family Caregiver event will be held on Saturday, April 2nd from 10am–12pm at Lakewood Estates and is open to the public free of charge.
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com
- Listed: March 22, 2016 12:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Denver, CO – Home Care Assistance Denver, a leading provider of non-medical, in-home care for seniors, is presenting a Family Caregiver Educational workshop with Carol Core of CarolCARE on Saturday, April 2nd from 10am – 12pm at the Lakewood Estates community which is located at 8585 West Dakota Avenue. This event is free and open to the public and will provide valuable information and resources to family caregivers. A light brunch will also be served.
“We are very excited to partner with Holiday Retirement to bring this event to the community to educate family caregivers on the legal and financial issues and care options available to them,” said Samantha, Co-Owner of Home Care Assistance Denver. “We see this workshop as a means to arm family caregivers with the knowledge they need to help make the difficult decisions that are required when caring for an aging loved one as well as themselves.”
The Family Caregiver Educational workshop will include the following:
- 10 sanity saving tips for caregivers
- 10 signs your loved one is ready for home care
- Legal documents that need to be in place ahead of time
The events co-presenter, Carol Core, spent more than 12 years as a non-paid family caregiver and leveraged her personal expertise and knowledge to create CarolCARE – a firm dedicated to offering support, empowerment and relief to non-paid family caregivers. Carol also authored the book 50 Sanity Saving Tips for Caregivers, You Don’t Have to Kill Yourself to Keep Them Alive.
For more information about Home Care Assistance Denver please visit: www.homecareassistancedenver.com or call 720-443-3371.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance, founded in 2002, is a leading international provider of non-medical, in-home senior care with franchises throughout the United States, Canada and Australia. Serving as a comprehensive alternative to a nursing home or assisted living facility for older adults, our mission is to provide the highest quality and most reliable in-home care service. Home Care Assistance successfully operates as North America’s preferred brand for in-home care and maintains an intimate and personal rapport with each client. Here at Home Care Assistance we are dedicated to finding the highest caliber caregivers that we expertly match with the right recipient based on his or her needs. In addition, we do not require long-term contracts for services and remain on-call 24 hours a day. For more information, please visit www.homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
354 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)