- Sub Headline: Home Care Assistance, the premier provider of home care services, recently launched a campaign, “We See You,” which features photographs and stories of senior clients acknowledging their accomplishments and life experiences
- City: Chicago
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com
- Listed: March 10, 2016 3:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 10, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Chicago, IL – Home Care Assistance of Greater Chicago, a premier home care provider, is excited to announce “We See You,” a campaign designed to highlight the lives of senior clients through photographs and stories.
“When I sit with our clients, the picture of their lives fills in so beautifully,” says Margalit Tocher, President of Home Care Assistance Chicago. “When they realize that we truly see them, they light up.”
Margalit’s experiences inspired her to bring the campaign to life through a video featuring her grandmother and using images from her grandmother’s past to create a beautiful montage over the course of the film.
Nine out of ten seniors prefer to age in the comfort of their own home, yet thousands of seniors still move to facilities every year. A professionally trained and compassionate caregiver can provide the support to help each senior age safely and independently for as long as possible where they prefer: home. Home Care Assistance caregivers provide the following services to help seniors live well at home: hourly and live-in care, meal preparation, transportation, walking/transferring assistance, medication reminders, companionship and more.
“I feel that our success in providing exceptional home care is that we take the time and effort to not just see an individual, but to appreciate his or her experiences, passions and accomplishments. We see the person for who he or she is, in addition to the individual as he or she is today,” Margalit adds. “The company seeks this same level of compassion in its caregivers so that each client is treated like a family member, providing peace of mind for their loved ones.”
Home Care Assistance hires only the most qualified and compassionate individuals as caregivers to serve the evolving needs of the company’s clientele. Home Care Assistance accepts only one out of every 25 caregiver applicants on average. Applicants undergo thorough screening including background checks, reference checks and work authorization. A proprietary Caregiver Personality Screening test assesses each applicant’s traits, such as kindness, honesty and conscientiousness.
To learn more about Home Care Assistance and the company’s We See You campaign, visit weseeyouchicago.com.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2016 Franchise500® and Inc. 5000 Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
257 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)