- Sub Headline: Home Care Assistance, the premier provider of home care services, recently launched a campaign, “We See You,” which features photographs and stories of senior clients acknowledging their accomplishments and life experiences
- City: Chicago
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com
- Listed: March 10, 2016 3:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 10, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Chicago, IL – Home Care Assistance of Greater Chicago, a premier home care provider, is excited to announce “We See You,” a campaign designed to highlight the lives of senior clients through photographs and stories.
“When I sit with our clients, the picture of their lives fills in so beautifully,” says Margalit Tocher, President of Home Care Assistance Chicago. “When they realize that we truly see them, they light up.”
Margalit’s experiences inspired her to bring the campaign to life through a video featuring her grandmother and using images from her grandmother’s past to create a beautiful montage over the course of the film.
Nine out of ten seniors prefer to age in the comfort of their own home, yet thousands of seniors still move to facilities every year. A professionally trained and compassionate caregiver can provide the support to help each senior age safely and independently for as long as possible where they prefer: home. Home Care Assistance caregivers provide the following services to help seniors live well at home: hourly and live-in care, meal preparation, transportation, walking/transferring assistance, medication reminders, companionship and more.
“I feel that our success in providing exceptional home care is that we take the time and effort to not just see an individual, but to appreciate his or her experiences, passions and accomplishments. We see the person for who he or she is, in addition to the individual as he or she is today,” Margalit adds. “The company seeks this same level of compassion in its caregivers so that each client is treated like a family member, providing peace of mind for their loved ones.”
Home Care Assistance hires only the most qualified and compassionate individuals as caregivers to serve the evolving needs of the company’s clientele. Home Care Assistance accepts only one out of every 25 caregiver applicants on average. Applicants undergo thorough screening including background checks, reference checks and work authorization. A proprietary Caregiver Personality Screening test assesses each applicant’s traits, such as kindness, honesty and conscientiousness.
To learn more about Home Care Assistance and the company’s We See You campaign, visit weseeyouchicago.com.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2016 Franchise500® and Inc. 5000 Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
235 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)